Cali Mahdi building the tallest building in Somalia in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Why did I assume this nigga was dead

80 years old that is impressive for Somalia life expectancy. So basically when Somalia gained its independence in 1960 he was a fully grown man at 21. :farmajoyaab:

upload_2019-6-21_19-29-14.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Did you watch the video? He is hiring local engineers to do this huge project, while everypne said to hire foreigners. Duqa said he believes in Somalis.
I watched right now he is right about his words.Those words were indeed patriotic.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
How is he considered a patriot? Just for initiating the construction of a tower?

It's the first major project that's being led, planned and completed by a 100% Somali team- I'm not sure about the companies name though. It's a huge step forward in terms on engineering in Somalia, as it allows the reputation and experience of the engineers to increase.

Tukraq

VIP
It's the first major project that's being led, planned and completed by a 100% Somali team- I'm not sure about the companies name though. It's a huge step forward in terms on engineering in Somalia, as it allows the reputation and experience of the engineers to increase.
maybe in the south defiantly not the first in all of Somalia

We were neighbours.

I noticed him when we were comming from the masjid in Nairobi.

Was walking behind him and he was keenly talking with someone about Axmed blackie.

Then I approached him when he was walking into the gated neighbourhood and introduced myself.
I asked for his name and he said

" Adheer Cali ba laidhaha"

I dont think he was that loaded he lived iskabulo life and his house was with minimum furniture.His wife would occassionally visit him.He had medical complications and he decided to move to xamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending