Calasow wants his own Gareens

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Plans have already started to replace Laftagareen, this is the problem when you rely on a central gov.

reer

VIP
@Thegoodshepherd summed it up before. majority of konfuria is diverse. which means federalism does not work. its like boxing pashtuns baloch punjabis in one place and telling them to make a federal entity. and add to that hirshabelle and galmudug will always be connected to xamar for obvious reasons. and lower shabelle will have tussles between those connected to xamar vs the ones who are not.

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
@Thegoodshepherd summed it up before. majority of konfuria is diverse. which means federalism does not work. its like boxing pashtuns baloch punjabis in one place and telling them to make a federal entity. and add to that hirshabelle and galmudug will always be connected to xamar for obvious reasons. and lower shabelle will have tussles between those connected to xamar vs the ones who are not.
:faysalwtf:

reer

VIP
welcome to konfur
51d-f7q9f9L.jpg

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
@reer

What’s the solution marka? I’m all for these regions to go under direct control of a central gov if it brings stability and moves us forward. But we in PL will never accept to give up our autonomy. Walahi I get nausea just the thought of it personally.

Last edited:
:drakewtf: Why are reer JL and PL talking about HAG States, we all knew that GM, KG, HS and Banaadir States were one and the same, the only anomaly with Farmaajo ruling these 4 states was that he was an Jeberti an not Native of these 4 states, but HSM is an Native which gives him an full right to organize and fix his states.

Farmaajo's Nephew Laftagareen will be overthrown ASAP and Natural Balance of Power in that KG State will be restored.

Last edited:

World

VIP
:drakewtf: Why are reer JL and PL talking about HAG States, we all knew that GM, KG, HS and Banaadir States were one and the same, the only anomaly with Farmaajo ruling these 4 states was that he was an Jeberti an not Native of these 4 states, but HSM is an Native which gives him an full right to organize and fix his states.

Farmaajo's Nephew Laftagareen will be overthrown ASAP and Natural Balance of Power in that KG State will be restored.
You will never control Konfur
galbeed. If HSM favours his people and uses government resources, then the natives will let their land be ruled by Al Shabab.

galbeed. If HSM favours his people and uses government resources, then the natives will let their land be ruled by Al Shabab.

Consider this my last post to you an dhullo from Somaliland, fadlan dont ever tag me again.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You think this a problem for us? We’ll get some fresh meat to shoot and more lands to conquer under the goal of ‘defeating AS’.

We liberated the lower shabelle this way and will do to any clan that joins Shabaab. They will be kicked out lol. They’ll got droned to death and we’ll come swooping in to liberate the area from Shabaab :rejoice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XSM should avoid direct confrontations with JL and especially PL, especially when it comes to their local matters but he should also bypass them if they interpose themselves between beesha dhexe and their interests such as Benaadir representation/statehood. JL cant afford to do that as reer Western Gedo and Madoobe are looking for every advantage they can use against each other. That leaves PL and maybe he can give them a weak PM or maybe he has to totally ignore them like the North/JSL

@Thegoodshepherd wants a centralist governments under his/your confederation. His fallback is the central government only controls/taxes beesha dhexe while PL enjoys de facto and he wants a share in that federal control/taxation that only affects beesha dhexe. Thats an untenable situation as your uncle found out when Rooble and National Salvation army emasclated him

Shabaabists already run most of KG. By taking out LG, President Smiley only loses a political enemy that helped Formaggio's bah dil against beesha dhexe

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Plans have already started to replace Laftagareen, this is the problem when you rely on a central gov.

Laftagareen and D&M are screwed, the expansionist HAG will cut off the aid to Baidoa until they can install a pro HAG maqaarsaar with the help of Rooboow. D&M leader Taliye Shub says hes ready to defend KG from HAGist lead coup of LG

Galmudug will also see a huge increase of clan wars I predict HG attacking MX, Ahlu Sunnah rejuvenated, Galkacyo green line wars.

Its gonna be a hell of a year

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If you count D&M as one block its land is as diversely settled as Puntland or Somaliland if you consider their blocks Majeerteen/Isaaq. Same with JL and Galmudug. Its about a 60/40 land split for presidential clans.

Hirshabelle and Benadir are the outliers.

Laftagareen and D&M are screwed, the expansionist HAG will cut off the aid to Baidoa until they can install a pro HAG maqaarsaar with the help of Rooboow. D&M leader Taliye Shub says hes ready to defend KG from HAGist lead coup of LG

Galmudug will also see a huge increase of clan wars I predict HG attacking MX, Ahlu Sunnah rejuvenated, Galkacyo green line wars.

I dont know under which rock you might have slept these past couple of days, but Ahlu-sunnah have been obliterated and their HQ have been captured, there is even an bounty warrant (Dead or Alive) for Shaakir who has gone AWOL.

But you are right though that Galmudug will punish Mx if they act up against the authority just as Jubaland forces today punished them in Deeganka Diif killing scores.

As for KG State, the eelays are truly finished, Beesha HAG will eat them up Politically.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Why would HG attack MX, if y’all don’t act up everything will be good. We literally showered you with seats in Galmudug and funded an airport in Cabuduwaq.

Ahlu-Sunnah is dead bro. I can tell you the facts on the ground. My family literally are former Ahlu Sunnah leaders but the people have dumped them and want to build GM. My uncle Dhusamareb mayor has put an APB out on criminal Shaakir.

They are on the run right now. Ceyr have realised these guys bring no development and are crazy Sufis. We will now build Dhusamareb the capital and Hobyo our port. We will kill anyone who threatens our state

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont know under which rock you might have slept these past couple of days, but Ahlu-sunnah have been obliterated and their HQ have been captured, there is even an bounty warrant (Dead or Alive) for Shaakir who has gone AWOL.

But you are right though that Galmudug will punish Mx if they act up against the authority just as Jubaland forces today punished them in Deeganka Diif killing scores.

As for KG State, the eelays are truly finished, Beesha HAG will eat them up Politically.
Shaakir has moved to his new base near Matabaan, MX will always face wave of attacks but it will be more now since Qoor Qoor may leave. KG will join AS in droves if that happens good luck

LaftaGareen needs to go, and a leader representing and enjoying his community's support must be elected there.

HSM as the Amiir of the nation owes to the good people of SWS to right the wrongs of N&N. LaftaGareen is a stooge who was brought in with Ethiopian tanks. He will not be allowed to compete for re-election.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Shaakir has moved to his new base near Matabaan, MX will always face wave of attacks but it will be more now since Qoor Qoor may leave. KG will join AS in droves if that happens good luck
0654B5C9-5EB1-4B99-BA1C-365EACFBDA5E.jpeg

Matabaan is in Hirshabelle but we’re coming anyway. There will be no safe haven for Ahlu Sunnah. Remember they used to control all that territory and now they’re hiding outside of Galmudug territory.

F66DFAA3-19BE-4931-8BDA-3E5B3F72B0A7.jpeg

This man’s days are numbered