CAJIB. Parliament member calls Somalis in Somaliwayne Cajnabi

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Factually not true since somalis are Somalis where ever they live. However I think he's mainly focusing on citizenship to the 7.

Think of it this way, Somalia is shouting that national sovereignty should be respected, this clashes with the idea of somali lands outside our 7 bring ours. This isn't something I like but it is a measure of consistency.

I don't like it since somalis of the NFD and galbeed region belong within our nation and it was only due to poor boarders they were cut off. Unfortunately we're now trapped within those stupid European made boarders and the last time we tried to make a active change we messed up.

That being said Somalis from somali regions of Ethiopia and Kenya should be able to relocate and gain access to citizenship and ID easier than anyone else. Even easier than a diaspora somali in my opinion, since they no doubt travel between nations already.

This is also the stance of the current government. These pro-EAC anti nationalist people make me sickšŸ¤¢
ā€œStance of the governmentā€ why are you lying bro ? The current government is not anti Somaliweyn. This is a opinion of one MP, donā€™t exactly think it warrants a thread lol

ā€œStance of the governmentā€ why are you lying bro ? The current government is not anti Somaliweyn. This is a opinion of one MP, donā€™t exactly think it warrants a thread lol
Anti Somali-weyn=only wants those in Somalia to be ā€œSomaliā€ where as the rest are seen as Kenyans and Ethiopians respectively. Instead be happy I didnā€™t directly call out the president and blamed their whole dowlad.

hear it from the man himself. Watch the video

Theyā€™re basing the ID cards around this too, maybe to alienate OG who would pour in for 1m1v and kick Hassan out. If so Iā€™m not sure why Hamza would go with this
There are 20x more Raxanweyne than Ogaden in the Horn. KG is literally a country within a country. If HSM canā€™t get RX on his side during a 1m1v then itā€™s practically game over for him regardless of what the Ogaden brothers might decide to do. I think this move has more to do with the fact that we have Oromo invading us slowly.

There are 20x more Raxanweyne than Ogaden in the Horn. KG is literally a country within a country. If HSM canā€™t get RX on his side during a 1m1v then itā€™s practically game over for him regardless of what the Ogaden brothers might decide to do. I think this move has more to do with the fact that we have Oromo invading us slowly.
Iā€™m familiar, they speak Somali and look like us. Itā€™s quite jarring, afar at least look very different, so do Amhar, but I went up to two oromoā€™s and began speaking Somali, when they said they were Oromo I was shocked.

Itā€™s not just Ethiopia itā€™s also Kenyan Somalis they want to keep as outsiders. So not sure what the end goal is there, worst youā€™ll get from Kenya is Somali rendile.

Are the silent giants rx satisfied under this admin? Hassan will have nice support if so.

Anti Somali-weyn=only wants those in Somalia to be ā€œSomaliā€ where as the rest are seen as Kenyans and Ethiopians respectively. Instead be happy I didnā€™t directly call out the president and blamed their whole dowlad.

hear it from the man himself. Watch the video
Your creating a fallacy, he was clearing referring to oneā€™s nationality. How is that anti Somaliweyn exactly, where did he mention anything about seeing Somalis outside Somalia as ā€œnot Somaliā€ or been ā€œ xenophobicā€ in that matter. Do you believe everything you see online, itā€™s becoming a trend with you.

Edit:
Let me clarify it for you, because youā€™ve clearly misunderstood.

Every single Somali on this planet is eligible for Somali citizenship (fast tracked, guaranteed) you get me. Know if youā€™re not a Somali citizen you do not get the perks of what comes with it, whether youā€™re Somali or not. Nowhere does it say that Kenyan and Ethiopian Somalis are considered non Somali. How do people have a problem with this ? Not only is having people apply for citizenship commonsense but it is also a matter of national security (amongst other things).

Last edited:
Your creating a fallacy, he was clearing referring to oneā€™s nationality. How is that anti Somaliweyn exactly, where did he mention anything about seeing Somalis outside Somalia as ā€œnot Somaliā€ or been ā€œ xenophobicā€ in that matter. Do you believe everything you see online, itā€™s becoming a trend with you.

Edit:
Let me clarify it for you, because youā€™ve clearly misunderstood.

Every single Somali on this planet is eligible for Somali citizenship (fast tracked, guaranteed) you get me. Know if youā€™re not a Somali citizen you do not get the perks of what comes with it, whether youā€™re Somali or not. Nowhere does it say that Kenyan and Ethiopian Somalis are considered non Somali. How do people have a problem with this ? Not only is having people apply for citizenship commonsense but it is also a matter of national security (amongst other things).
The laws in the constitution which apply to foreigners would also apply to these Somalis if they belong to kenya and Ethiopia according to Hassan. He said somali Ethiopians, are ā€œEthiopian and Somali Kenyans are Somali Kenyansā€. this is an old video, but bills passed during this term says this remains consistent. Before those bills Somalis upon entering Somalia were Somali citizens.

if Twitter bring a source of mine bothers you so, idk what to say to you, none of my concernšŸ‘macasalama. Nothing personal, this just gets brought up way too much.

The laws in the constitution which apply to foreigners would also apply to these Somalis if they belong to kenya and Ethiopia according to Hassan. He said somali Ethiopians, are ā€œEthiopian and Somali Kenyans are Somali Kenyansā€. this is an old video, but bills passed during this term says this remains consistent. Before those bills Somalis upon entering Somalia were Somali citizens.

if Twitter bring a source of mine bothers you so, idk what to say to you, none of my concernšŸ‘macasalama. Nothing personal, this just gets brought up way too much.
Thatā€™s wrong mate, every ethnic Somali has a right to obtain Somali citizenship, they just have to apply for it if they live outside Somalia ( key word apply). I think your referring to mothers canā€™t pass their citizenship on to their off spring, if their father is not Somali.

if Iā€™m wrong Iā€™ll happily admit it but I donā€™t think I am bro.

All Iā€™m saying is to fact check the info your passing on is all, no disrespect intended

Trending