Cairo: Somali communities suffer torture, robbery from police officers and no justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s unfortunate but it’s something that happens all the time to immigrant communities in foriegn countries. You don’t have to look far, some people here on sspot openly call for the mistreatment of non-Somalis in Somalia. This is why it’s important to remember, we are also all over the world and we want to be treated with respect and dignity. I hope our brothers and sisters in Egypt get justice and this harassment by the police is immediately halted :)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i stayed in egypt for a bit the locals where very freindly and polite i even made freinds with an egyptian baker clearly whoever is doing this are some curropt police officers that dont represent egypt in any way

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is crazy. Must be the slums of Cairo or something. Somalis love moving to slums just like in South Africa and opening up shops. I recommend that they go to Turkey. The people of Fir3own are one of the most vile creatures to roam this earth.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
This is crazy. Must be the slums of Cairo or something. Somalis love moving to slums just like in South Africa and opening up shops. I recommend that they go to Turkey. The people of Fir3own are one of the most vile creatures to roam this earth.
Depends sxb. There are a few cairo suburbs filled with Sudanese and other african immigrants. During my two week stay in one of them (Nasr City), you’d actually think the place is london

Depends where you go and who you meet, but you’re right, there’s racism but that goes to the rest of the arab world too (gulf arabs are the worst):kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
Egyptians are a good people from personal experience.

There are rotten apples in every ethnic group/nation, some more so than others. Especially those damned south african Madows.

Poor Somalis need to stay in Somalia where they will at least be treated with more dignity. Why migrate just to be treated like trash?

Clearly it is more dangerous abroad for them and what financial benefits do they gain??
If you can tolerate living in a foreign slum, you can live in a slum in Somalia. Let's be real here.

The only option, some Somalis here say is to leave the country. Some said they would go to Turkey while others think of just stopping business until the situation changes.

Poor Somalis need to stay in Somalia where they will at least be treated with more dignity. Why migrate just to be treated like trash?

Clearly it is more dangerous abroad for them and what financial benefits do they gain??
If you can tolerate living in a foreign slum, you can live in a slum in Somalia. Let's be real here.

The only option, some Somalis here say is to leave the country. Some said they would go to Turkey while others think of just stopping business until the situation changes.
Why would any sane person stay in Somalia?

I'd rather get robbed by police officers in Egypt than get taxed by Abu Shabaab in my village clothe hut.

Those foreign "slums"would be considered luxurious apartments if it were built in Somalia.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Egypt is for holiday not to live or travel for tahriib is bad enough they do organ havesting smh. Africa is a shithole how are they in 2018 but live in the 1600 embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending