Cagjar orders somalis to cry for menelik

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
giphy.gif

Disgusting guy, JigJiga Amharic population is growing. In the next 30 years Gode will be the new Somali capital.

I urge all Somalis to support a centralized government so we can reclaim our lost land.

Disgusting guy, JigJiga Amharic population is growing. In the next 30 years Gode will be the new Somali capital.

I urge all Somalis to support a centralized government so we can reclaim our lost land.
The government that considered ONLF terrorists may Allah destroy it

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

Reclaim? You can only reclaim something if the shacab is willing. Jigjiga has been assimilated. I think we should focus on what we already have. All the spies we currently have in Somalia all from Ethiopia or Kenya and majority of them happen to be Somali. They've used our greatest weapon against us and that's our own people.

Reclaim? You can only reclaim something if the shacab is willing. Jigjiga has been assimilated. I think we should focus on what we already have. All the spies we currently have in Somalia all from Ethiopia or Kenya and majority of them happen to be Somali. They've used our greatest weapon against us and that's our own people.

Dude come to jigjiga every single person says they are under occupation and they all have bajajs covered in Somalia flag. These people are heavily pro Somalia.

We need to rebuild Somalia so we can help them, we are slowly being replaced like in dir dawa and babille.

Waraa what's this fan fiction, why would Ethiopia need spies when this government was installed by Ethiopians? :deadrose:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know what cagjar is planning but the brother should realize he works for the Somali people in the region and he should represent their interest and concerns. :)

Inshallah he will end up like iley once they are done with him like dirty toilet tissue or even worst. Dont think for a second is hard for Ethiopia to find another bootlicker. This guy wasn't forced to be in this position.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
We need a border the only way I knew we were in Somaliland when I was in Duruqsi I was on the right side of the Somaliland Flag someone put on a stick

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What sort of a people can tolerate this guy?

Dude celebrating a black imperialist who was hell bent on conquering his neighbors. The same man that told the Berlin conference “I, also must have my share of the pie”.

Trending