Cadcad baby mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok @Canuck, do you have anything else to say?:damedamn:

Nope it is not true, reer xamar has their place in Somalia society 3 out of 13 SLY were reer xamar, siad barre ' pilot and Doctor were xeer xamar, and yes we married them my cousin has reer xamar wife. They did not join Alshabab and never try to claim any of Somali history( old kingdom like adal or Ajuran) , most of them have their business and do not interfere in Somali politics plus 1000 years in Somalia

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
The one I know dress's up like a white girl :comeon:

Do I have pm you her insta or fb for proof sxb don't so naive :comeon:
Sxb exceptions don't break a rule. Nacalaa. There are Saudis women who do haraam acts. I have many Gulf Arabian women sending me shit and calling me everyday but they're a minority. Less than 1%.

I told you, most are not allowed to even upload pics. That's why you rarely find any on Google.

To us uploading pics (especially without hijab) = .

Hafez

VIP
Nope it is not true, reer xamar has their place in Somalia society 3 out of 13 SLY were reer xamar, siad barre ' pilot and Doctor were xeer xamar, and yes we married them my cousin has reer xamar wife. They did not join Alshabab and never try to claim any of Somali history( old kingdom like adal or Ajuran) , most of them have their business and do not interfere in Somali policy plus 1000 years in Somalia
Wallahi my uncles have wives that are HG, Majerteen, Dhulo, Isaaq and other Somali tribes. Waa caadhi.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
@waraabe @Realwarya I just realised you guys said "Baby Momma". Nacalaa. Our women are not prostitutes who roam the streets you wastemen. You would rarely find a picture of a Xamari girl online. They are not s. The mehr is not cheap either.
:childplease:

Hook a brother up with that Cadcad ceeb sxb! Word in the street is that "Cadcad ayay ka shidantay"
:banderas:

Wallahi my uncles have wives that are HG, Majerteen, Dhulo, Isaaq and other Somali tribes. Waa caadhi.
My female cousin married also Yemeni who his family was in Hargeisa 100 years but he is western style type

Last edited:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
@Hafez a genuine question sxb

do cadcad women discriminate against men with bidaar too? it's not like I have one but I am asking on behalf of me mate :ummhmsmiley:

Hafez

VIP
@Hafez a genuine question sxb

do cadcad women discriminate against men with bidaar too? it's not like I have one but I am asking on behalf of me mate :ummhmsmiley:
Tbh it depends on who she is. If she's one of those who are above average in terms of looks, then she might expect more.
:mjdontkno:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
:obamatell:
Ruuntii i was expecting a heavy revenge karbaash session from @Baraf and @Hafez for all the discrimination their people suffered when it came to marriages back home and what not :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts