Cadcad baby mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
How can I impress the father, how do I understand him, I watched you people speak and I couldn't understand a word
Cadcads speak just like other Somalis for the most part. I could understand the lander accent easily. Just speak to more cadcads and you will get used to their accent. You seem to be a bit too liberal sxb, which could lower your chances. They are usually strict Muslims.

waraabe

Your superior
Cadcads speak just like other Somalis for the most part. I could understand the lander accent easily. Just speak to more cadcads and you will get used to their accent. You seem to be a bit too liberal sxb, which could lower your chances. They are usually strict Muslims.

I can pretend :ninja:

What traditions do you guys have or are normal somali. I don't know much the south

Hafez

VIP
I can pretend :ninja:

What traditions do you guys have or are normal somali. I don't know much the south
We have the same culture for the most part bruv. You can't pretend. If the father sees you leave the taraweeh before completing it, you're ruined my nigga.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't you mean wife? Baby mama is not something to look for, especially when you're Muslim.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm not jealous. And I don't think no woman would seek to be a baby mama. I'm trying to help you my dumb ass 32 year old virgin, awkward Somali brother.

I am young man. very handsome, I believe the female who gets me better pay lot of sadaqa because Allah has given her a gift

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I apologize imam
You can have her when I'm finished akhi. She is halal for us since she was taken as war booty.
Qktdmb2.png

No pun intended.:hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am young man. very handsome, I believe the female who gets me better pay lot of sadaqa because Allah has given her a gift

I don't think no woman would consider a man child a gift. She will probably wonder who cursed her from the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending