cadans try to explain somalis beating portgal

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
no they werent bro do some reading there were many advanced west african kingdom cities and bantu east african civilisation
the biggest disadvantage was geography but they still developed many things
and thats just an excuse thats what the black guy said. when a bantu country is poor = iq but when a horn or non african country is poor its because of turmoil, which is just an excuse considering that there is turmoil all over africa
well thats all based on past accomplishes, you cant blame people when they see things like that as for the bantu trying to frame bantu countries as better then the horn hes wrong its still a shithole at least the horn countries were better then europe at one point ie the dark ages
i dont think its an excuse cause it realy is true especially in regards to the horn

well thats all based on past accomplishes, you cant blame people when they see things like that as for the bantu trying to frame bantu countries as better then the horn hes wrong its still a shithole at least the horn countries were better then europe at one point ie the dark ages
i dont think its an excuse cause it realy is true especially in regards to the horn
well i disagree with him on that there are a few bantu countries better than the horn and a few worse but my point is its not due to race or genetics

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
well i disagree with him on that there are a few bantu countries better than the horn and a few worse but my point is its not due to race or genetics
you might be right on that but am dismissing his arguments about comparing the accievments of abntu countries which he did namely hausa or some bantu kingdoms to to the horn, he also treid to argue that black civilizations were better then the horn, is trongly agree

but on race and genetics i agree its wrong cause technically the horn would be better cause we were flourishing while europe was in the dark ages

As Noahites, hamites are only half our story, from cush bin ham to mizraim bin ham(egypt) to berber bin canan bin ham(according to several arab historians and josephus) to the cananites who fought fiercely with the isrealites, to nimrod, this all only half.
They dont wanna concede semites because it would be game over loool

Tukraq

VIP
As Noahites, hamites are only half our story, from cush bin ham to mizraim bin ham(egypt) to berber bin canan bin ham(according to several arab historians and josephus) to the cananites who fought fiercely with the isrealites, to nimrod, this all only half.
They dont wanna concede semites because it would be game over loool
you guys take these biblical stories too seriously

apparently 68 iq somalis defeated portugal and had good communication and diplomacy skills to gain ottoman assistance :russ:

wallahi racist cadans are that believe in the iq theory are too funny :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Well, Europeans were only able to take over the country for what, like 14 years and got help from Ethiopia and Kenya and some hating Bantus. It was like the planet of the apes for us. I think they bribed the Bantus with wigs and yaki hair. If you think about it, the white man was trying to play Captain Save a niglet, to clear his white guilt

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
neither christians nor jews think the bible is the word of god unless their flat out uneducated on the matter
why do you think arabs call themselves ibn shem or semeites gtfo out of here i isnt only from the bible we all believe in noah and the floods

Tukraq

VIP
why do you think arabs call themselves ibn shem or semeites gtfo out of here i isnt only from the bible we all believe in noah and the floods
The Noah floods are in the Quran this was a book sent down to muhhamed from jibreel and written in one lifetime and never changed for 1400 years so it can be taken seriously, however the New Testament was literally a book written a hundred years later by people that never made jesus on their opinion of Jesus and wrote it in the name of mark Matthew like and John, it wasn’t those disciples who wrote it as any Christian with knowledge of his religion would know, so obviously not from god, the Old Testament is also not from god as some passages from it have been dated as more recent than even Old Testament passages:ftw9nwa: it was a open book of probably thousands of Jewish authors who were not divinely inspired giving their thoughts on what they think happened, and this is why you see several contradicting stories of the same event or what not because it’s two different authors, this is why Jews don’t consider it the word of god but a recollection of the Jewish experience, then you come back to Islam where Muslims are told not to believe these scriptures as the word of god and that only Quran is, the injeel in the Quran is not the New Testament because it was a book Jesus had and preached from as stated in the quran not one written hundreds of years later, also the Old Testament isn’t the Torah in the Quran as it’s what allah sent to Moses, what ended belief in the Old Testament being the literal word of god for Jews and started the reform movement is that the passages on Moses were written by another author and not him as proven by scholars in that he talked about moses death, this shows it wasn’t the Torah given to Moses, Muslims, Jews, or Christians do not believe the Bible is in anyway the word of god and instead is a man made book.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Noah floods are in the Quran this was a book sent down to muhhamed from jibreel and written in one lifetime and never changed for 1400 years so it can be taken seriously, however the New Testament was literally a book written a hundred years later by people that never made jesus on their opinion of Jesus and wrote it in the name of mark Matthew like and John, it wasn’t those disciples who wrote it as any Christian with knowledge of his religion would know, so obviously not from god, the Old Testament is also not from god as some passages from it have been dated as more recent than even Old Testament passages:ftw9nwa: it was a open book of probably thousands of Jewish authors who were not divinely inspired giving their thoughts on what they think happened, and this is why you see several contradicting stories of the same event or what not because it’s two different authors, this is why Jews don’t consider it the word of god but a recollection of the Jewish experience, then you come back to Islam where Muslims are told not to believe these scriptures as the word of god and that only Quran is, the injeel in the Quran is not the New Testament because it was a book Jesus had and preached from as stated in the quran not one written hundreds of years later, also the Old Testament isn’t the Torah in the Quran as it’s what allah sent to Moses, what ended belief in the Old Testament being the literal word of god for Jews and started the reform movement is that the passages on Moses were written by another author and not him as proven by scholars in that he talked about moses death, this shows it wasn’t the Torah given to Moses, Muslims, Jews, or Christians do not believe the Bible is in anyway the word of god and instead is a man made book.
:mahubowtf:am not gonna read all of that sahib nex time just dm niyo

and btw am not a christian nor am i jew:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending