cadans try to explain somalis beating portgal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed Indians say Porkistanis
We say Aidstopians
Ethiopians say *******s
I wonder what Americans are called?
and what do pakistanis call indians? Aidstopia is brilliant, s not so much, they could do better lol.

The kharbashing didn't stop their
View attachment 72138

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol: I feel for the bantus all ways trying to level themselves to their cadaan masters
He made good points, and the white guy stopped responding to him towards the end probably because he had no counter
BDE961E2-671A-4EF2-885E-0E0C6163D65D.jpeg

C8FBD602-FAC6-402E-BF00-ABB5CAAF6D1D.jpeg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He made good points, and the white guy stopped responding to him towards the end probably because he had no counter
nah he brought up Bantu countries most of these countries like Botswana Ghana etc are all succeeding due to white people living their or due to their bieng a white minority

nah he brought up Bantu countries most of these countries like Botswana Ghana etc are all succeeding due to white people living their or due to their bieng a white minority
That’s not true at all, there’s hardly any white people in Ghana or Senegal or Nigeria etc which are rapidly developing countries

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That’s not true at all, there’s hardly any white people in Ghana or Senegal or Nigeria etc which are rapidly developing countries
nigeria probably due to oil that doesnt change the fact that its no were near as good as the middle easter oil producing countries, as for senegal thats and ghana thier still developing and are no were near other asian or middle eastern countries

nigeria probably due to oil that doesnt change the fact that its no were near as good as the middle easter oil producing countries, as for senegal thats and ghana thier still developing and are no were near other asian or middle eastern countries
yes but he wasnt comparing them to asia or europe he was comparing them to horn african countries and saying that if the hamitic theory was true and race impacted iq and development horn african countries should be on much higher levels of development than bantu countries
race doesnt impact ability.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
yes but he wasnt comparing them to asia or europe he was comparing them to horn african countries and saying that if the hamitic theory was true and race impacted iq and development horn african countries should be on much higher levels of development than bantu countries
race doesnt impact ability.
the truth is they got colonised most west african countries got colonised untill the late 70s or 80s some of those countries even have white people thier most of them are part of the commonwealth or even the french union with europe they will never be as good as europe or asia

left on their own they would collapse

while the cushitic countries like somalis and ethiopians have a chance to exceed europe when the turmoil ends i predict the horn to be a major superpower equivalent to china russia and america l

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
cadaans don't care about somalis is clearly a ethiopian or a Bantu disguised as a cadaan since they two only know the term you guys are easily influenced

the truth is they got colonised most west african countries got colonised untill the late 70s or 80s some of those countries even have white people thier most of them are part of the commonwealth or even the french union with europe they will never be as good as europe or asia

left on their own they would collapse

while the cushitic countries like somalis and ethiopians have a chance to exceed europe when the turmoil ends i predict the horn to be a major superpower equivalent to china russia and america l
this is your assumption when in actuality outside of south africa colonization was mostly bad for west african countries and ex-french colonies still have to bay fees to france meaning they are being held break
and ofcourse they wont be as good as europe or asia
that was exactly the guys point people use excuses about turmoil to explain why HOA is bad but when it was good it was due to genetics
genetics has no influence on the ability to build civilizations or culture.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
this is your assumption when in actuality outside of south africa colonization was mostly bad for west african countries and ex-french colonies still have to bay fees to france meaning they are being held break
and ofcourse they wont be as good as europe or asia
that was exactly the guys point people use excuses about turmoil to explain why HOA is bad but when it was good it was due to genetics
genetics has no influence on the ability to build civilizations or culture.
then how come they couldnt build cities on their own lagos means the lake in portoguese cape town built by the dutch nairobi a former british train station most of these countries were formed by white people
this excludes the horn most of the horn was shaped and built by the local people their , turmoil is a good escues, even in turmoil i still dont see a diffrence between eritrea ethiopia and bantu countries
its still a shithole

then how come they couldnt build cities on their own lagos means the lake in portoguese cape town built by the dutch nairobi a former british train station most of these countries were formed by white people
this excludes the horn most of the horn was shaped and built by the local people their , turmoil is a good escues, even in turmoil i still dont see a diffrence between eritrea ethiopia and bantu countries
its still a shithole
bruh do you really think they just lived savagely there are many ancient west african cities and kingdoms not to mention great zimbabwe etc which was built by bantus europeans were impressed by the cities they saw in west africa like the walls of benin which they broke down
there is a huge difference between them in terms of development btw not all bantu countries are the same some are shitholes others are prospering but if racial theories were correct they would all be primitive shitholes

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
bruh do you really think they just lived savagely there are many ancient west african cities and kingdoms not to mention great zimbabwe etc which was built by bantus europeans were impressed by the cities they saw in west africa like the walls of benin which they broke down
there is a huge difference between them in terms of development btw not all bantu countries are the same some are shitholes others are prospering but if racial theories were correct they would all be primitive shitholes
were they not all primitive shitholes i dont remember their bieng any cities or any sort of civilizations that left any buildings behind their,
even so i definitely do not agree with racial theories or iq theories for sure i believe they have a bias and are mostly faked and overexerted .

i agree with the white guy here why compare yourself to a people who built everything on their own even if their destroying it at least they built it , even if its a shithole its mostly due to turmoil not the same for bantu countries

were they not all primitive shitholes i dont remember their bieng any cities or any sort of civilizations that left any buildings behind their,
even so i definitely do not agree with racial theories or iq theories for sure i believe they have a bias and are mostly faked and overexerted .

i agree with the white guy here why compare yourself to a people who built everything on their own even if their destroying it at least they built it , even if its a shithole its mostly due to turmoil not the same for bantu countries
no they werent bro do some reading there were many advanced west african kingdom cities and bantu east african civilisation
the biggest disadvantage was geography but they still developed many things
and thats just an excuse thats what the black guy said. when a bantu country is poor = iq but when a horn or non african country is poor its because of turmoil, which is just an excuse considering that there is turmoil all over africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts