:russ:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-10-19-50-40.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-19-50-40.png
    404 KB · Views: 388
  • Screenshot_2019-05-10-19-50-50.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-19-50-50.png
    304 KB · Views: 373
Why are cadaans so obsessed with Africans and African history? I never seen Africans talk about Germanics vs Meds and which one has a richer history and try to compare them. They really obsessed

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why are cadaans so obsessed with Africans and African history? I never seen Africans talk about Germanics vs Meds and which one has a richer history and try to compare them. They really obsessed
its part of their whole white identity and labeling they cant comprehend that horn of africans exist in a continent they proclaimed humans evolved from apes and are primitive and low iq

meanwhile axum zagwe adal ajuraan somalis beating portugal somalis colonising maldivies ethiopia defeating italy etc

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He’s trying to claim Amharas were white:drakelaugh:
View attachment 72136
what a stupid idea its now accepted that ge ez is not related to sabaen or yemeni and developed into ethio semetic among the agaw peoples who later became the habeshas thier closest reletives are the agaw peoples

even aksum itself was built on a previous kingdom called damot :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
apparently 68 iq somalis defeated portugal and had good communication and diplomacy skills to geain ottoman assistence :russ:

wallahi racist cadans are that believe in the iq theory are too funny :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
“I-They can think???”
“They made diplomatic agreements???”
“They can breathe????” NO WAY?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts