Cadaans on reddit FUMING at Black Hawk Down karbaash picture

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Smoking this pig pack
Criss Angel Smoking GIF by DefyTV

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Nah I am being human, war does not mean you have to go full xoolo. Only sadistic, psychopaths enjoy doing such a thing.
This incident happened after the Americans killed 700-1000 Somalis civilians. How are you calling Somalis psychopaths when they all probably knew an innocent person who died in combat from the hands of Americans ?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As a muslim I can’t get behind this….These men should’ve died for their crimes but Islamically it’s still wrong. If they hung him, Americans would still be furious but Islamically ain’t nothing wrong.

@Unbothered and @TekNiKo

the same nation you’re grieving for:
View attachment 224080

ABU Ghraib Pictures.

View attachment 224082

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 224087

View attachment 224088

View attachment 224092

View attachment 224091

“This is savage and disgusting, Islam doesn't allow mutilations of enemy combatants bodies.”

0 regrets.

come to our land expect a whooping.

:win:
And this is just a few examples in one country, the amount of killings and torture they’ve either engaged in or funded including in Somalia is endless

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They really thought they’d capture Caydiid without going to war with Xamar :mjlol:

Who the f*ck advised them that was a good idea, probably some MJ

Nah man, we knew we needn't not bothered with that sort of thing, that sooner or later the savages would turn on each other. Kkkk few years later, he was shot to pieces by some teenagers in a Xamar alleyway.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As a muslim I can’t get behind this….These men should’ve died for their crimes but Islamically it’s still wrong. If they hung him, Americans would still be furious but Islamically ain’t nothing wrong.
I take this back, I endorse this. Hope the FBI aint reading this.
smoking-that-pack-pack-watch.gif

Trending