Cadaans are now appropriating the macawis as we speak

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
BF113E2C-F14C-4304-BC08-CF5DE34462D5.jpeg

I can't even:drakelaugh::dead:

Cultural Appropriation is fake. Dont be mad whites can make money off it, when you never took the initiative to do it yourself.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Cultural Appropriation is fake. Dont be mad whites can make money off it, when you never took the initiative to do it yourself.
Most of the time cultural appropriation is bullshit, however these cadaan niggas are taking our traditional macawis and turning it into $120 "fashion" items.

This ain't our biggest issue as Somali so tbh I don't really care as much, but, I don't want foreigners making money out of my pyjamas while they shit on us.

These flat chested cadaan es and their feminine "male" sidekicks are, as we speak, appropriating the fucking MACAWIS and are turning it into "fashion":jcoleno:

View attachment 96011

Look at the pricing of this shit and look at that flat chested gaal desecrating our holy macawis like that?? :holeup:

These cadaan niggas are now blocking Somalis on twitter who speak up:dwill:

Worst thing is that it’s those annoying “digital nomads” based out of Bali:drakewtf:
Macawiis is not somali culture cloth it is asians culture cloth :russ:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Macawiis is not somali culture cloth it is asians culture cloth :russ:
that's like saying pants are white culture let's take them off:mjlol:

it probably came through trade but we've upgraded it and made our own designs, this does not however excuse flat chested cadaan es stealing what we've upgraded and worn for centuries:pachah1:

that's like saying pants are white culture let's take them off:mjlol:

it probably came through trade but we've upgraded it and made our own designs, this does not however excuse flat chested cadaan es stealing what we've upgraded and worn for centuries:pachah1:
The pants are europian culture never I said it was somali culture

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
You don't see cadaans complaining when africans and asians wear suit and tie or jeans.
they'd be complaining if i took for example traditional german clothes, cut them apart and made them trashu, and then started naming them weird exotic shit and selling them for 12x the price:bell:

they'd be complaining if i took for example traditional german clothes, cut them apart and made them trashu, and then started naming them weird exotic shit and selling them for 12x the price:bell:
Again Macawiis is not somali traditional culture cloth it is asians culture cloth :ivers:

Trending