Cadaan woman who murdered Somali woman in a club walks away with NO CHARGES!!!

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you watched the vid. She did fall on glass. She was not stabbed but at the same time, people who unintentionally killed others in a fight have been charged involuntary manslaughter.

if they swapped places the Somali girl would mostly likely have charges against her and the judge would not be so lenient.

White girl lucked out

Last edited:
Absolutely tragic, I feel so bad for her family.

I really hope so. Reading the story, they apparently were fighting over some madow. Please everyone, don't let your daughters and sisters get involved with such trash culture.
This is south Sudanese Madow and Cadaan responsible for her death.

Attachments

• 1667740304358.jpeg
    1667740304358.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 188
I thought she stabbed her to death?

Apparently they were fighting and she happened to be cut by a glass shard on the ground which killed her.

Idk how believable that is honestly but if that is true It’s not as bad as it seems.

They should also check if she started the fight, if she did it should be a manslaughter charge regardless of an β€œaccident”.
I heard she threw the bottle at the white girl and it missed and broke on the ground.

I heard she threw the bottle at the white girl and it missed and broke on the ground.

I Dont know the full story, i just a did a little research and seen this

On Tuesday, Crown prosecutors announced the manslaughter charge was stayed, stating the fight was mutual and no weapons were used.

"During the fight, the two women went to the ground and, tragically, Hodan Hashi was cut by a broken glass lying on the floor. Based on the evidence, that cut was the fatal injury that caused Ms. Hashi's death," the Ministry of Justice said in a statement.

"After careful consideration, Public Prosecutions has concluded that the fatal injury resulted from an accident; there is no reasonable likelihood of conviction for the charge of manslaughter or any other criminal charge."

So it seems that the white girl's defense lawyers proved that, When they were fighting it was Broken Glass that Hoden Fell on and was not stabbed with broken glass by the white girl.

In America it would of been manslaughter because she died during a fight, I think there was a sister who was run over by her own sibling and charged with manslaughter.

It Proves my point, Canada is just another White Racist Country that hates to see Somali's, you should see how they talk about Somali's in their reddit and forchan, Somali's have caused alot of issues and its sad that because of that " Bad Reputation" Hoden will not see justice. She was labeled an aggressor, and the white girl used friends and her family to push the narrative.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
There’s a lawsuit against the white woman, and that is likely to succeed. Because all they have to prove is that she caused her death and didn’t have to. These mid twenties cadaan cunts come from wealthy backgrounds so buckle up

I’ll be damned if my sisters murderer is roaming around freely in the same city as me. Straight headshot.

Trending

Latest posts