Cadaan woman who murdered Somali woman in a club walks away with NO CHARGES!!!

If anyone remembers Hodan Hashi (the young Somali woman who was killed in a club in Canada) they just revealed that the woman who killed her’s charges were completely dropped.

Her sister tweeted about it:

This is crazy to me. Not even a slap on the wrist. She’s walking away a free woman like nothing ever happened. No justice!

Last edited:

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
Wallahi thats brutal. I can see the reasoning behind it. Lakiin maxaa gaayey club tho? That’s a terrible way to go out. AUN.
“After careful consideration, Public Prosecutions has concluded that the fatal injury resulted from an accident; there is no reasonable likelihood of conviction for the charge of manslaughter or any other criminal charge.”

If anyone remembers Hodan Hashi (the young Somali woman who was killed in a club in Canada) they just revealed that the woman who killed her’s charges were completely dropped.

Her sister tweeted about it:

This is crazy to me. Not even a slap on the wrist. She’s walking away a free woman like nothing ever happened. No justice!
She will be punished soon inshallah along with those filthy South sudanese

Yaraye

VIP
its time :diddyass:

angry knife GIF by Munchies

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I thought she stabbed her to death?

Apparently they were fighting and she happened to be cut by a glass shard on the ground which killed her.

Idk how believable that is honestly but if that is true It’s not as bad as it seems.

They should also check if she started the fight, if she did it should be a manslaughter charge regardless of an “accident”.

It was first deemed to be murder, then downgraded to manslaughter and then ruled to be an accident.

I actually watched the video. If it were a glass it would be a poke or a hole, it was some long cut. Downgrading it to a mere *accident* is a joke.

Som

VIP
I thought she stabbed her to death?

Apparently they were fighting and she happened to be cut by a glass shard on the ground which killed her.

Idk how believable that is honestly but if that is true It’s not as bad as it seems.

They should also check if she started the fight, if she did it should be a manslaughter charge regardless of an “accident”.
Crazy. In most countries that would be manslaughter at a minimum

Trending