Cadaan "people"

Umar Johnson i see
20201117_190251.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I was at lowes earlier and I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and what I saw or rather smelled filled me with disgust. This fucking boomer took a shit and just walked out of the bathroom without washing his hands. I leave the bathroom and I see this ANIMAL sniff his hands and rub them all over the merchandise.
So one unhygienic white dude makes you irritated about a whole race :mjlol: :russ: :russsmug: :pachah1:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Ehh if you want payback for colonization just take Cadaan b1tches to the sirir and garac for 20-40 min and u good

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I was at lowes earlier and I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and what I saw or rather smelled filled me with disgust. This fucking boomer took a shit and just walked out of the bathroom without washing his hands. I leave the bathroom and I see this ANIMAL sniff his hands and rub them all over the merchandise.
I completely agree with you! They are nasty asf. When they say the girls smell fishy down there it’s because they never wash or even wipe their dabo, the only time they do it is when they shower. Imagine some don’t even shower, that shit be stinking, naaa bax oo weyso qaado hoogto-yahay uff caleek :what: :what: :susp:

Trending