cadaan naighbour couple

Where do you people live because this level of anxiety and uncertainty is unreal; if you don't want them in your home, just select a local Cafe and take them there

Amber

A blessed human
Where do you people live because this level of anxiety and uncertainty is unreal; if you don't want them in your home, just select a local Cafe and take them there
bruh. I feel like you've never met cadaan people before :williamswtf:

bruh. I feel like you've never met cadaan people before :williamswtf:

I have, abaayo; I grew up with them and have them as close personal friends. I still have cadaan friends from high school.

I get the impression that some of you watched 'Get out' and think that every Cadaan is some deranged, homicidal freak that is just itching to off you

Amber

A blessed human
I have, abaayo; I grew up with them and have them as close personal friends. I still have cadaan friends from high school.

I get the impression that some of you watched 'Get out' and think that every Cadaan is some deranged, homicidal freak that is just itching to off you
yes, I do think that. got a problem?

Amber

A blessed human
The juice they served me tasted a bit off, the next thing you know, i was slipping in and out of consciousness. Luckily i had a perc 30 on hand, after i took the perc, i spazzed out and fought my way out of the house through what seem like an endless horde of cadaans
wow. Is that an actual story? If it is, you have a pretty epic life

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
And if that cadaan couple was the keep-to-themselves type that never said hi to you and didn't look at you, would you call them racist (even if they acted that way towards everyone)? Hehe

Trending

Latest posts