cadaan naighbour couple

Half of these ppl and yourself probably never been around cadaan ppl. If you just moved into the neighborhood it’s probably harmless and they want to get to know you

Amber

A blessed human
Half of these ppl and yourself probably never been around cadaan ppl. If you just moved into the neighborhood it’s probably harmless and they want to get to know you
Not for me here in the US, I constantly run my fingers through any 20-dollar bill to check if it's counterfeit. ya know what I mean?

Laagite

الداروودي
If you can afford to do so tell'em to wait for a few days, and install cameras just in case if Tom and Karen start accusing you of something.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
knocked on my rental house front door and asked to come over for coffee. Moi is confused
this is hospitality, cherish it, remember the prophet (sas) lived next to a woman who left trash on his door everyday and he did not hate her. do not hate the cadaan couple who offers you coffee.

Amber

A blessed human
this is hospitality, cherish it, remember the prophet (sas) lived next to a woman who left trash on his door everyday and he did not hate her. do not hate the cadaan couple who offers you coffee.
but he he has a right not to trust them, though

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The first visit is fine but do not become a regular. Multiple visits will establish greater familiarity which increases the potential suspect list if something were to occur.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
but he he has a right not to trust them, though
when the woman piling trash on the door of the prophet (sas) stopped doing it one day the prophet's first reaction was to check on her health. this is the love for neighbors we all out to have. this love can't grow when mistrust exists for no reason between us and our neighbors.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
when the woman piling trash on the door of the prophet (sas) stopped doing it one day the prophet's first reaction was to check on her health. this is the love for neighbors we all out to have. this love can't grow when mistrust exists for no reason between us and our neighbors.
But I’m not the prophet saw
:trumpsmirk:

I was once invited to her house by a white woman who was married to a guy who was much older than her. We met on the job. He was in business trip. I was single at the time. I debated myself whether I should go or not but eventually opted out.

I never speak to my neighbors then one day this past summer we spoke for 3 hrs infront of our houses , as usual I was right I hate him .

Haven't spoken since .

Hi bye that's it that's the code for neighbors .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:damsel: @AbdiFreedom put away your Micheal Bolton records. These people's ears aren't attuned to diversity.

Playing the Migos will make them feel more comfortable. And say RIP to their Soul Train legend - Takeoff.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
:damsel: @AbdiFreedom put away your Micheal Bolton records. These people's ears aren't attuned to diversity.

Playing the Migos will make them feel more comfortable. And say RIP to their Soul Train legend - Takeoff.

I may sound like an old man but songs after 2015 have been mostly crap. But I know it's not the old man in me speaking because most songs pre 1985 were also crap.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Lol should have said no thanks when they knocked on door. Spend your time however you like and don’t inconvenience yourself to be polite. otherwise they will think you are interested in being friends and might keep inviting you, unless you actually are which it doesn’t sound like.

Trending