Cadaan kid sneaked into Mecca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
He's more knowledgable than grown Somali men.

What do you mean he sneaked in? He's literally Muslim, lol.

Also, how you gonna have the audacity to make a gender-bashing thread exploiting a young, pious Muslim boy making hajj? :dwill: Subhanallah--have some manners and say mashallah instead.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks half Arab and Cadaan.

Kids got character, he will do well on Youtube

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's more knowledgable than grown Somali men.

Reiko thanks for sharing! Until now I had always imagined Safwa & Marwa was a rocky dusty walk. I had no idea u can access it indoor with marble floor and glowing ambiance. The kid explained umrah so easily more than 100 sheikhs. lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What do you mean he sneaked in? He's literally Muslim, lol.

Also, how you gonna have the audacity to make a gender-bashing thread exploiting a young, pious Muslim boy making hajj? :dwill: Subhanallah--have some manners and say mashallah instead.
Why don't you have manners and stop trying to dictate how I title my thread. Get out!

I said get out now!

Qumaayo waxiid.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko thanks for sharing! Until now I had always imagined Safwa & Marwa was a rocky dusty walk. I had no idea u can access it indoor with marble floor and glowing ambiance. The kid explained umrah so easily more than 100 sheikhs. lol
Thank you Basra, thank you for appreciating my hard work of trying to captivate attention for this video. This kid thoroughly explained and showed us his journey. Isn't it beautiful?

You're appreciated Basra. Not when you try to steal my man but you're mostly appreciated

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you Basra, thank you for appreciating my hard work of trying to captivate attention for this video. This kid thoroughly explained and showed us his journey. Isn't it beautiful?

You're appreciated Basra. Not when you try to steal my man but you're mostly appreciated

loooooooool@Reiko

Can u tell me WHO is your man???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tell me so that I can tell him shuuush away when he shukaansi me lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many men do you shunkasi?

I’m concerned!

Corrections: "they" shukaansi me...…

Huuno.....Farahs in the forum shukaansi me on a daily basis. Thank God I am ayeeyo, & it doesn't phase me, I just blush, smile, & watch like a hawke at my living room window

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.