Cadaan guy plans on moving to somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go all firuoan on them cadaans if they think they can Zimbabwe my country. Firouan did nothing wrong, Allah did the same to the Canaanites. He only helped them niggas to keep his promise to Abraham. Other than that God hates diversity.

Us Somalis will go in Jihad mode. :fittytousand: :denzelnigga:
Im still angry since my second cousin which i barley knew got married to an italian Old nigga i cut off the family upti im in beef with her bro for the longest for letting that happen we've bucked up three times and everytime the little yute turns trackstar.

I will go all firuoan on them cadaans if they think they can Zimbabwe my country. Firouan did nothing wrong, Allah did the same to the Canaanites. He only helped them niggas to keep his promise to Abraham. Other than that God hates diversity.

Firaoun was lowkey a geesi nigga

Us Somalis will go in Jihad mode. :fittytousand: :denzelnigga:
This guy knows what's going on
IMG_20180407_200434.png

:ulyin:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Im still angry since my second cousin which i barley knew got married to an italian Old nigga i cut off the family upti im in beef with her bro for the longest for letting that happen we've bucked up three times and everytime the little yute turns trackstar.

May Allah the merciful bring your second cousin back to her roots inshallah. Disowning your cousin seems justified from your side. That pain is the worst pain there is.

World

VIP
There were tens of thousands of Italians in Somalia and they were never discriminated against. We’re not South Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending