Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180407_182417.jpg

They discovered our secret soon we will see massive white immigration :9uoofqd:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let them go there and make a Xalimo happy. Give her blue eyed babies.

images

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
No i am not. Somali Xalimos seriously need a beauty upgrade. Tired of Camel looking genes

Somali xalimos and Somali faraxs is the right way to go. But if you asked me I would rather let the xalimo go black and never go back. At least the black guy is my nigga. Not some blue eyed cracka.

Somali xalimos and Somali faraxs is the right way to go. But if you asked me I would rather let the xalimo go black and never go back. At least the black guy is my nigga. Not some blue eyed cracka.
I would rather none upti black is not our brother fam they hate us for no reason and cadaans are the biggest paygon yats.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just want a blue eyed cracka baby so that i can start a new somali qabil :) the white daddy will be dumped as soon as the baby arrives

lol thats a bad idea but i once met a white family in sland, they were living there! i am not kidding their kids went to private school there:ftw9nwa:

lol thats a bad idea but i once met a white family in sland, they were living there! i am not kidding their kids went to private school there:ftw9nwa:
Interesting I met a white lady with her children she used to be our neighbor and the kids went to duugsi with us spoke fluent somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending