Cadaan and Indhoyar Men are the best Husbands

Truth be told I would feel weirded out kissing or sleeping with another race of man. I am used to black skin and seeing a white hand next to mine wouldn’t feel right. But I would put up with it if that meant I secured the bag :umad:

Apollo

VIP
The white guy will divorce you. They got high divorce rates especially when they marry out.

East Asian guy's family will be racist to you. They are not politically correct like white people.

Exodus

Alienist
White guy will divorce you, they got high divorce rates especially when they marry out.

East Asian guy's family will be racist to you. They are not politically correct like white people.
The superior race to marry, that provide the best partners is quite clearly Australian Aboriginals @Robin

Ever since marrying my Aboriginal wife, I've been in touch with my neanderthal side, it's been quite the experience, and even though my IQ dropped quicker than an Asian in Wuhan, I wouldn't give her/it up for the world!:)

White guy will divorce you, they got high divorce rates.

Yeah I know about high divorce rates but Somalis aren’t too far behind.

My family would be racist to an indhoyar too so it’s all fair :yloezpe:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Sis all men are trash just pick one and don’t let him dictate your life set boundaries and have your shit together that’s all

The superior race to marry, that provide the best partners is quite clearly Australian Aboriginals @Robin

Ever since marrying my Aboriginal wife, I've been in touch with my neanderthal side, it's been quite the experience, and even though my IQ dropped quicker than an Asian in Wuhan, I wouldn't give her/it up for the world!:)
Your posts always have me dead. :drakelaugh:

The white guy will divorce you. They got high divorce rates especially when they marry out.

somali racism is superficial, all we do is say few non pc words and keep it moving. East Asians are different type of breed. Like most of us say half somalis are not somalis. But we wouldnt treat them any worse when they are among us. This is why I dont get people who say Somalis are so racist, we really are not

Agreed, that's why I'm dating an indhoyaar girl right now; all the perfect qualities I want other than religion. Somali girls are too combative, too much buuq and balayo, and gain weight like crazy in their late 20s.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Agreed, that's why I'm dating an indhoyaar girl right now; all the perfect qualities I want other than religion. Somali girls are too combative, too much buuq and balayo, and gain weight like crazy in their late 20s.
See: LifeofHanna

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
upload_2020-2-18_20-59-33.gif

“We love you too my chocolate queen“

Trending

Latest posts