Cadaan and Indhoyar Men are the best Husbands

Let’s be real. When it comes to being good husbands cadaan and indhoyar men are the best. African males are broke and dusty. While Indian and Arabs are misogynists. That leaves cadaan and indhoyar as the best racial groups out there to wed. They provide for their families but are also miskeen and don’t beat their women. If these two groups were largely Muslim it would be perfect :2tjlv3e:

African men are my preference but they are trash when it comes to marriage prospects. Somali men included.

Anyone else agree with me?

Let’s be real. When it comes to being good husbands cadaan and indhoyar men are the best. African males are broke and dusty. While Indian and Arabs are misogynists. That leaves cadaan and indhoyar as the best racial groups out there to wed. They provide for their families but are also miskeen and don’t beat their women. If these two groups were largely Muslim it would be perfect :2tjlv3e:

African men are my preference but they are trash when it comes to marriage prospects. Somali men included.

:farmajoyaab:
Great thread

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

ihh3muj3ej041.jpg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Robin I can be your terrible husband. I'll be a deadbeat then visit the family on father's Day
:rejoice:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Indhoyaars I can see if you put side their cheapness and disgusting diet but cadaans? Explain? they are usually the ones who will stab their wife 600 times and then toss her and the kids into oil tank

Maximus

Lord Maximus

Well, at least you won’t have to call pest control:francis:

cadaans are more polite than blacks...I give you that. But they cheat more and have less mercy. More cadaan men kill their women and once they break up even if they have kids. they are the most calculating xaasiding ever. So no cadaan on the outside may look like they are decent, but once you are in they are truly evil people

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If you think africans are bad get ready for east asians gender roles you are baby machine in their eyes even without the influence of religion

:dead:

Cadaans smell like white dogs so they don't count. Give bantu and oromo people a try again amazing people its the future

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Indonesians and Malaysians are cute, but a bit short. They seem to be calm and sweet. White men I'm not sure about, imagine marrying an informant pretending to be Muslim then after you have kids and he admits everything. :uCkf6mf:

I'll stick with baasto legs faraxs, atleast I'll sleep knowing they won't be eating d0ffar in secret.
:gaasdrink:

R White males and

White males and asian males beat sht out their wife's and plus you are Hypocritical and All What you said is pure Hypocritical

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Cadaan can be psychos and plus is awkward walking with one on the street people don’t even think you’re a couple lol

R White males and

White males and asian males beat sht out their wife's and plus you are Hypocritical and All What you said is pure Hypocritical
how many whites do you see do murder/suicide on their whole family when the wife want to leave. far more than blacks. How many of these b@stards go on school shootings or bomb whole countries killing thousands of people. They are far far more violent than blacks. They just know as long as you say the right things you can be seen as different

Trending

Latest posts