Lol he also pinned this comment
IMG_4665.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There's a serious case of identity crisis for kids in the West. :farmajoyaab:

We need to make it mandatory they go to Muqdisho every summer vacation:farole:

How do you feel about Benadiris claiming Arab ancestry? Some Somalis say we're not Somali but they say we can't claim Arabic ancestry neither!

Last edited:
The city of merca is in south somalia and it belongs to the people of somalia and if I catch any ayrab dhegacas saying is an arab city i will personaly do something the kneegrows do in jail to that person. Identity crisis or not, merca is somali city and shanhsis jduruqba, asharaf, beelweynta Madow weyne, murusade girls and abgaal girls are all welcome. Every other somali is also welcome.

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The city of merca is in south somalia and it belongs to the people of somalia and if I catch any ayrab dhegacas saying is an arab city i will personaly do something the kneegrows do in jail to that person. Identity crisis or not, merca is somali city and shanhsis jduruqba, asharaf, beelweynta Madow weyne, murusade and abgaal girls are all welcome. Every other somali is also welcome.
z3zrULC

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The city of merca is in south somalia and it belongs to the people of somalia and if I catch any ayrab dhegacas saying is an arab city i will personaly do something the kneegrows do in jail to that person. Identity crisis or not, merca is somali city and shanhsis jduruqba, asharaf, beelweynta Madow weyne, murusade girls and abgaal girls are all welcome. Every other somali is also welcome.
As someone whose family is from Merka, it's irritating to see idiots claiming it belong to the Arab. That bidaar head can claim Arab all he wants but don't be saying Merka people are Arabs.

:ufdup::denzelnigga:

As someone whose family is from Merka, it's irritating to see idiots claiming it belong to the Arab. That bidaar head can claim Arab all he wants but don't be saying Merka people are Arabs.

Merka is in somalia therefore its a somali city anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill and needs karbaashed.

You say your family is from there, that makes you reer marko:banderas:

Witch xaafad they from tho:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending