Cad Cad gets Somalis angry with the Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Merka is in somalia therefore its a somali city anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill and needs karbaashed.

You say your family is from there, that makes you reer marko:banderas:

Witch xaafad they from tho:cosbyhmm:
Just to be clear I have never been to merka cadeey, I was born in the states but my family is from xafada ruuziya? I still have cousins and uncles that live there

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
you know in game of thrones when a bastard child claims his fathers heritage but gets shut down to a 3rd class citizen the same can said for barawais and cadcads, they are arab and somali by dna but are not acknowledged by both ethnicity

you know in game of thrones when a bastard child claims his fathers heritage but gets shut down to a 3rd class citizen the same can said for barawais and cadcads, they are arab and somali by dna but are not acknowledged by both ethnicity
I guess we're just gonna start are own country then inshallah!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's not even cute. Doesn't have enough Cushite features.

Somalis don't want him. He can claim whatever he wants.

Kinda hard to start a country with just barbers and halwa makers
A relative of mine he's half Shanshiyo and half ethnic Somali he's wildly successful wallahi. But most Shanshiyo I know are not very ambitious. My aunties husband who's full barawo was an Ambassador wallahi. Some people from my family are losers and some are wildly successful. Wallahi one of my cousins is pretty successful.

maestro

Cultural revolution
He's clearly not ethnic Somali. Don't know why self hating coons want to beg some Arab?

All cadcad I know are proud Somali. They have no choice anyway because we wouldn't f*ck with them they claimed Arab and they would be alone.

Jeesto

VIP
What Somalis? Reer Waqooyi have never considered these mulatto half-breeds as Somalis. It's only you Southerners that beg them.:draketf:
The ones in waqooyi still speak arabic and have arab culture tho:cosbyhmm: Those in the south are assimilated and have adopted the somali culture and language. :manny:

Last edited:
I meant the dhegacs from Yemen who settled in the Horn especially Waqooyi(in Berbera, Djibouti, Zeila etc). :hillarybiz:

We wiped those fuckers out. They were either killed or assimilated or went back to Yemen. The only significant indigenous Arabs left are those in Djibouti.

Also, they were pure arabs, not like the mixed mutts like xamaris and barwaanis.

The ones in waqooyi still speak arabic and have arab culture tho:cosbyhmm: Those in the south are assimilated and have adopted the somali culture and language. :manny:
Indeed , those in the West are straight up Somalis who merely acknowledge their Arab ancestry .The" are we Arabs or Somalis" debate only exists on the net .

We wiped those fuckers out. They were either killed or assimilated or went back to Yemen. The only significant indigenous Arabs left are those in Djibouti.

Also, they were pure arabs, not like the mixed mutts like xamaris and barwaanis.

:what1:
Don't spread misinformation, rape and killings is not in our culture.

they were treated like humans in return they took part of our struggle

I'm thinking of buying a private Island wallahi.
If you guys leave it would cause a domino effect ;
Hawiyes wouldnt have anymore good looking women to marry,
they would revert to the original nilotic look causing them and bantus
to mix leading to a new super dark clan bent on destroying puntland
or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts