VIP
When will Xarmajo be chashed away like abiy Ahmed
Im Not No Way GIF

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Damn, if true, then its actions of a desperate man. His trial stalled 2 years ago :mindblown:

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
When will Xarmajo be chashed away like abiy Ahmed
Xage uu caraarii ileen Abiye iska baxasad aah Afwerki uu amusay xata ciidankii lasiyay soo ceelin waaye. Djibouti telefonka waa kaa qaben dhulka beeshisa maa adi karo tabar aay ku hayn majiro qabiilada uu niikaya waba ka haystaal. Baasaboor US maheysto sxbkii Erdogan naa kuwii la joogo buuba tarxilaya. Halkii wado adeerkiisa uu iska xiray kuwii siiyay magangeliyo gidaar iyo gantaal baa dhexayoπŸ˜‚

Neefka exit strategy maba haysto sidi Abiye bu isku haleynayay beeshisa iyo beelaha taagera oo uu faanka beentoda run iin xooq kursi ka hayn kara😭

Abiye is desperate if he executes locked up TPLF backers. I don't feel sorry for Abdi Iley but the timing is very telling.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Abiye is desperate if he executes locked up TPLF backers. I don't feel sorry for Abdi Iley but the timing is very telling.
Abdi iley have allegedly the support of considerate numbers of liyuu Abiye and friends fear the whole east falling too are very desperate i guess.

How reliable is this?
If true, it's getting bad. Even worse than many thought.
I'm no fan of Abdi illey but this is horrible. Why tho? Do they fear Abdi illey maybe released and then join this new federalist alliance?!
Next it could be jawar and Oromo opposition members!

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
How reliable is this?
I'm no fan of Abdi illey but this is horrible. Why tho? Do they fear Abdi illey maybe released and then join this new federalist alliance?!
Exactly bro they might just get rid of anyone with influence.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How reliable is this?
Its very reliable hes gone missing and his family and wife havent seen him for days. Maybe Jawar will also be β€œkidnapped” or killed. Abby fears these men will rally their constiuencies against him if TPLF capture Addis and free them

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
the slaves of the habesha compose yourself, policy between Ethiopia and Somalia will not change regardless, no one is going to get rid of Farmaajo for you, at the present time you already have kikuyu, arabs and some europeans helping you, so why are you cheerleading for one habesha over the other as if that is going to change any internal dynamic in Somalia, how pathetic, referring here to the covid-federalist

It's very funny to see the ilkooyars actually believing their Abo Xarmaajo has any power in a sea among Hawiyes in Mogadishu.

But I guess it's good to Dream fantasies though.

Trending