Caare the man who killed over 150 Somalilanders (young & old) was given $4 million

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
4 million dollars that's enough to pave a runway in Burco or a road between the 2nd capital Hargeisa to Burco. More states will pop up now.

:faysalwtf:

Bohol

VIP
4 million dollars that's enough to pave a runway in Burco or a road between the 2nd capital Hargeisa to Burco. More states will pop up now.

:faysalwtf:

That is his retirement pension. If it runs out though, he can always get back in the game and kill more secessionists.

:gaasdrink:

Civilians and soldiers combined over the years.

His rebel group had a few clashes with SL and in all of them combined I doubt the number did even reach 20, let alone 150. If you include the Ceelafweyn conflict, I saw all his statements and he denied dozen of times to have anything to do with it from the beginning to the end. I actually believe him, why would he handover a SY guy to SL, when he was in PL. It is definitely not even close to 150.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Is he the Sacad Yonis messiah lol. I have always been told Reer Sanaag are not the smartest around.

This Bohol dude is one deluded guy, his fat uncle gave up cuz he couldn’t handle the kaneeco in the mountains no more and he suffers from diabetes. So he had to make up SL gave him 4 million dollars lol. Their Jihad is over

Bohol

VIP
His rebel group had a few clashes with SL and in all of them combined I doubt the number did even reach 20, let alone 150. If you include the Ceelafweyn conflict, I saw all his statements and he denied dozen of times to have anything to do with it from the beginning to the end. I actually believe him, why would he handover a SY guy to SL, when he was in PL. It is definitely not even close to 150.

His army took part of the last clashes specially in Dararweyne when they entered Sanaag back in the summer as a result a lot of civilians were killed.

His army took part of the last clashes specially in Dararweyne when they entered Sanaag back in the summer as a result a lot of civilians were killed.

Maybe individuals of the group, but he denied though. Even if this is the case, it could not be even close to 150. Anyway he got a good deal for himself.

The money was a part of the deal, caare said that the money would go to the clans that loaned him and his soldiers their Arms

Trending