Caare the man who killed over 150 Somalilanders (young & old) was given $4 million

Bohol

VIP
It pays to kill secessionists ileen. :pachah1: What happened to "surrender", "arrested" . My sources say all he did was move the troops south of Karin (hence the premature celebrations).

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It pays to kill secessionists ileen. :pachah1: What happened to "surrender", "arrested" . My sources say all he did was move the troops south of Karin (hence the premature celebrations).
I heard musa wanted to give him a somalia passport so caare could leave the country

Farm

VIP
If Caare truly surrendered wouldn’t you think Sland would parade him around and show pictures of him? It’s obviously bs

Bohol

VIP
If Caare truly surrendered wouldn’t you think Sland would parade him around and show pictures of him? It’s obviously bs

There is no surrender. Just a possible agreement (that can break down anytime), some sources are saying him and his troops will be welcomed in Ceerigaabo tomorrow.

Bohol

VIP
Somaliland region went from "he is criminal, we will kill him" to paying him $4 million.:pachah1:

Deg Deg "Caare Waa Danbiile Qaran Oo Dilal Ka Gaystay Sanaag "Taliye Nuux Taani.

Bohol

VIP
No wonder the soldiers weigh 35kg now.

:lolbron:

pabvs2o.png

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Still haven't proved the money

You're lies have been disproven
- the soldiers are coming down from mountain and into army
- Tabca Road to be reopened
- Col Arre to be exiled and given a sum between 200-300k

You're fantasy is coming to an end, another rebel group crushed by Somaliland that makes it 5 now

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Still haven't proved the money

You're lies have been disproven
- the soldiers are coming down from mountain and into army
- Tabca Road to be reopened
- Col Arre to be exiled and given a sum between 200-300k

You're fantasy is coming to an end, another rebel group crushed by Somaliland that makes it 5 now

Caare smoked 150 Somalilanders and got paid for it :lol: . What are you yapping about? the
real loser in this is Somaliland region. Now a new door is open, there will be multiple rebel
groups all seeking money or they will kill.

:manny:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Caare smoked 150 Somalilanders and got paid for it. What are you yapping about? the real loser
in this is Somaliland region. Now a new door is open, there will be multiple rebel groups all seeking money or they will kill.

:manny:

Confirm you're claim or shutup and not some Twitter Facebook or a blogpost or some tinpot website.

Islamically you need 4 verifiable and honourable witness

Bohol

VIP
Confirm you're claim or shutup and not some Twitter Facebook or a blogpost

I confirmed my claim already abaayo why before you made a topic, he got paid (which is something I already knew). Not a bad deal overall, kill secessionists and get paid.

Trending