Caare army attacks Somaliland army heavy gunfire exchanged at Dararweyne, Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
2 States darod jl/pl...2 states isaaq...2 states hawiye. 1 state rahanwayn = 7 regional governments. If galnus and hirshabelle can be state with far less infrastructure and established city. No excuse for eastern somaliland/ They got burco a major city, plus erigavo, laska, badhan, las qoray buhodle
What do you mean by 2 states Isaaq?!! Harti are the majority in Eastern Somaliland... Most districts and most land.

*african warlords send bands of child soilders to fight each other in mountains

While Ethiopia just elected a female president

Isku xiishoda

Bohol

VIP
Some sources are saying prisoners were captured from Somaliland side and they will be taken to prison.

44857117_2347653328641299_6708686844168503296_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you mean by 2 states Isaaq?!! Harti are the majority in Eastern Somaliland... Most districts and most land.

Burco = hj/hy. Erigavo=half harti, half hy/hj....Badhan=Warsangeli. Las anod Dhulbahante. They are the four most popolous towns and I am assuming the largest interior nomads also. Buhodle is pretty big i'll add that. El-afwayn, Las qoray, Dhahar, Are more less in the same league of towns. Same with taleex, xudun, etc, Town B.

Take a 70/30 deal. 70% harti, 30% Isaaq. That is a fair deal in my opinion. Eastern Somaliland President Harti. Vice President Isaaq. Isaaq is President in his own hargeisa-awdal, you cant be president in two regions at the same time macqul ma aha even MJ don't get that. Whatever you decide, you know each other.

What I meant by 2 states. Was split the north how it used to be. Burco and Hargeisa. Capital must be BURCO though sxb, that is largest city and was historically eastern somaliland capital.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
An Eastern Somaliland State I think could work, these guys are close to each other hy/hj/harti in that area, it's those far away clans be it on MJ side or Hargeisa side that need to step away and let them come to an agreement to stop fighting and dying between 2 administrations constantly and losing development for its region and it's towns falling behind.

It's up to the people who live there. Runti dan idin kuma jirto dhexda hargeisa iyo garowe ku dagalama all of you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Garowe and Hargeisa simulatenously pull out of eastern somaliland but BOTH have too not just garowe and let the people of burco-erigavo-las anod-badhan decide their future. U aint gonna get no khatumo either that is a joke so is Makhir. If you guys are serious you need BURCO in also. U need all hy/hj united which is a battle in itself. And Dhulbahante/Warsangeli united. Then request garowe to stay out of your regions and go to hargeisa to ask they stay out as you hold shirwayna bariga somaliland. like the erigavo one.

So whos in control of ceerigabo, only local militia? Does caare have access to it
Marki horeba ciidan ma joogin ceerigaabo. Only small police,
People police themselves.
Two tribes take care of themselves.
Whatever army there was were stationed in ceel afweyne district due to constant problems there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts