Caabudwaaq tensions: another fatal casualty

You fought un-armed civilians is a more accurate description, there was no SSDF active for u to fight, so who were u fighting but un-armed civilians. This is well recorded when SSDF collapsed in 1985 with abdillahi yusuf arrest. Same with Mogadishu there was no SSDF armed group, u simply killed unarmed civilians arguing they were working with siyad, even though they were not armed whatsoever. This is established facts.

You are a cowardly pussy waryaa, you are dead scared of Beesha HG, even today we are deep in North Mudug with our balls hanging all over your faces.

Naaya hada naag nool aa tahay do something about us in North Mudug.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire When HG and Isaaq fight a 'jifi' of darod, both u clans always claim u fought all darod. Stop the fiction talk. Darod has never fought together in the history, if they did, well. All Ogadeniya/NFD/JL/GEDO/GALGADUUD SARE/PL/MAKHIR/SSC wud quickly swoop dividing they're boys into two war-fronts.

PL wud quickly run thru hargeisa n burco n march into galkacyo. The proof for this is simple. All hags n isaaq united to fight marehan/dhulbahante yet claim u fought darod, u begged ogaden to leave siyad troops and that was only the JL ogadens. Waryaa if darod fought together, they're wud no hawiye/dir/isaaq. That's the truth and u know that. The JL wing of darod wud march from the south to north as hags are like 'oh shit' all darods are at my door step who do I fight? JL darod wing or PL darod wing and if 'ogadeniya' joins, u can imagine, wat wud happen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire what disproves hawiye n isaaq is why did u need to fight marehan/dhulos using all your ppl, yet u argue u can fight darod, when u can't handle even two sub-clans of darod? that's where u look stupid. It's all documened SSDF didnt exist and SPM switched. So who did u defeat? did it take all isaaq n hawiye just to defeat two sub-clans of darod? that's where you calacaal of darod ends with anyone who has half a brain can see.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire in a war you can calacaal 'nus qiyaamo' all u want, but no majerten said it was nus qiyaamo except your propaganda machine of USC at the time. That's the weakest form of military when u need to boast about what u did, u r supposed to let your enemy say that not you? never heard of any majerten claim nus qiyaama, all this is said by HG to give morale to your soldiers.

Besides what gives u up is why do u drop an eight on the ground when u see other 'ciidaan' anyone can kill civilians, that only shows your not a proper ciidaan, but more so like common thugs in the ghetto.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bariire maskin yahow naflacariga oo ku nool mantaa keliya darod kala aragti duwanantooda, haday hal meel uu jeesan lahayeen waad og tahay hawiye lama arkeen ama isaaq, ileen labo beel kamid ah darod ayaad isku midayseen irirnimo oo weli naflacari baad ahayd oo waxad tiri 'ogadenow' ka soo baxa SNF kkkkkkk weliba wa ogadenka somalia keliya was the main decisive factor the war ended with Siyad barre, any historian who ignores that isn't worth his salt.

Once the SNF lost the ogs, the battle would've gone siyad way is without a shadow of doubt, that's why mj's played neutrality and stayed out of it as we saw tabar darada usc/snm oo iska celin gelin ogadenka somalia degan, marehan, iyo dhulbahante. If all Ogadeniya wud of joined, it wud of been over and Majertens wud of sided with siyad barre automatically.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don’t think your land mass even covers 90km in total, much less that much space between two tuulos
Galmudug proper is bigger than PL which is only Nugaal and Bari, as for MX lands way bigger than Majerten land and what is worse is your land is desert while our land is savanah or farm land with river running through it.

Why are MJs so delusional horta, one second they are playing professional victims the next they are full of empty faan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galmudug proper is bigger than PL which is only Nugaal and Bari, as for MX lands way bigger than Majerten land and what is worse is your land is desert while our land is savanah or farm land with river running through it.

Why are MJs so delusional horta, one second they are playing professional victims the next they are full of empty faan.

War Galmudug to Hamar is 750 kilometers, Bosaso to Galkacyo is 750 km. Hirshabelle/GM combined is the size of 'North Mudug, Bari, Nugaal'. Quit embarassing yourself.

War Galmudug to Hamar is 750 kilometers, Bosaso to Galkacyo is 750 km. Hirshabelle/GM combined is the size of 'North Mudug, Bari, Nugaal'. Quit embarassing yourself.

Today, he claimed Marehan have more land than Majeerteen. Majeerteen? The same clan that had two kingdoms whilst his clan wrote letters to the UN about their endangered Boni status.

They don't even have enough land in Central Somalia to make a region, let alone a full region or even a Federal State. I tried to find their land on google maps, but it's just a small strip of land from Cabudwaaq to Balanbale. What's even worse is that there is a Dir clan in Xeeraale right in between them, so this tiny strip of land is not even continuously Marehan. This is why they are on SomaliSpot making up lies, the truth is really painful.

ErsfxwnXEAMES4y.jpg

snickers-lol.gif

Last edited:

Well said, indeed Galmudug is much bigger than their puntland which consist of bari iyo nugaal.

Even without North Mudug, Galmudug is Massive over 100,000kmsq!

1639325053494.png

Seems like their habaar for MJ/Puntland, came right back at them. Kkkkk

They suffer from historical habaar perhaps?

For example, one of the Marehan guys on this forum is actually an Oromo-Borana according to his DNA results. I can @ his name, but I am being nice, for now.
The others that have been tested all have different paternal Haplogroups aka forefathers. Maybe this is why they are obsessed with calling strange men "Aabbo", as they don't know who their ancestral "Aabbo" really is.

I always did wonder why their leader during the Abyssinian Conquest had a Habesha Coptic Christian name (Goita Tedros) and why they call themselves Boon (East African Hunter-gatherers) during Colonialism.

In short, Marehans on this forum are not even being qabiilist, it's far worse, they are lost Oromo xenophobes and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

:mybusiness:

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Thegoodshepherd your omar mahmoud n reer mudug no point asking other reer omar mahmud who live in southern nugaal/warder, let's settle this marehan involvement in the Mudug wars.

I was told they're was a 'battalion' of marehans who intercepted the arms supply n usc contigents marching into galkacyo, especially USC re-supply of soldiers n and arms which was located at beletwayn.

Apparently marehan soldiers laid await to ambush the USC contigent outside cadaado in a famous place now called 'habaalo hawiye'. From this crushing blow to USC resupplies, the remaining HAGS ran for their lives as puntites marched in.

Was Marehan participation as crucial as the 'issa mahmoud wing'? as they're glorified as crucial sector. I am not sure if marehan contribution was as significant as ppl play it out to be. I cud be wrong, but every clan tends to claim they had a role in Galkacyo war. The only one I know that has confirmed role is issa mahmoud and there is an area in galkacyo called 'issa ku carow' meaning it was where heaps of USC died in that quarter, they're rumours of leelkase involvement and called 'darbi daarood' as they were also a hard unit to break as HAGS died in large numbers.

Reer Bari from what I read didn't play a role in the galkacyo war or it wasn't really significant. I know for a fact that issa mahmoud played a crucial wing sent by islam mahamed to free the town after the killing of elders, that's where the line was drawn when USC buried elders n killed prominent civilians. The town was unarmed, no ssdf, no nothing, talk about how weak they are, till today they still fight civilians, haday arkan ciidaan they all of sudden drop a eight on the ground n run.

Sometimes I wonder what is fiction n fact in the Galkacyo war, please clear it up your a reer mudug. As u know all Somalis over-estimate themselves when the facts are analysed in any topic pls contribute your views without any emotions or clan pride interjected in between. Everyone wants to act like they were the HERO or the crucial sector in the war.

What is fact n fiction is what I want to separate. What I do know is the beginning 'narrative' as confirmed FACT. No SSDF existed in PL at the time and the town was unarmed completely. HAGS invaded n killed civilians n elders this is also confirmed fact. What happens after that narrative is where u need to really present the facts and eliminate the clan bravado fiction or how every clan tries to present themselves as the HERO of the day.

When SSDF was demobilized most of the heavy weaponry was surrendered. People in Mudug had rifles only for the most part, they did not have a single technical as of 1991.

The Ciise Maxamud sent a large number of fighters to Galkacyo. Reer Bari sent some heavy weaponry that the Somali military had located in Bosaso. Galkacyo was retaken and the Hawiye were pursued to Dagaari.

The whole conflict lasted maybe 40 days.

Trending