Caabudwaaq tensions: another fatal casualty

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They suffer from historical habaar perhaps?

For example, one of the Marehan guys on this forum is actually an Oromo-Borana according to his DNA results. I can @ his name, but I am being nice, for now.
The others that have been tested all have different paternal Haplogroups aka forefathers. Maybe this is why they are obsessed with calling strange men "Aabbo", as they don't know who their ancestral "Aabbo" really is.

I always did wonder why their leader during the Abyssinian Conquest had a Habesha Coptic Christian name (Goita Tedros) and why they call themselves Boon (East African Hunter-gatherers) during Colonialism.

In short, Marehans on this forum are not even being qabiilist, it's far worse, they are lost Oromo xenophobes and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

:mybusiness:
the Wa Boni who are not even Somalis their name stem from the Somali word boon, and Wa Boni came about when colonial officers and explorers were told by Somali levies "Waa Boon" referring to a group of Gallas and other people groups. Boon its an old Somali term, it has been used as a derogatory term for a long time by Somalis, its perhaps even older than Midgaan, Gabooye, Yibir etc

If you are suggesting Boon is not a Somali term, you have no grasp of Somali language forget old Somali. Boon Yahan, Yaxar the are old terms walaalo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow I doubt @Bariire is HG as he made references to 'Kenyans' in JL, a typical mx statement to mention 1000 kenyans while ignoring 20,000 amisom in south-central. Bariire no matter how much map manipulation he does won't change Bosaso to galkacyo on the road is the same size as baraxley to hamar. PPL travelling on the road will laugh at him with his map manipulation. But it's kinda of good it shows he even knows how small his land is. Baraxley to Dhusomareeb is 200 km, it's smaller then 'garowe to qardho',

That's the truth. Plus 11 clans don't share Bosaso to Galkacyo, HG portion is smaller then issa mahmoud territory.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When SSDF was demobilized most of the heavy weaponry was surrendered. People in Mudug had rifles only for the most part, they did not have a single technical as of 1991.

The Ciise Maxamud sent a large number of fighters to Galkacyo. Reer Bari sent some heavy weaponry that the Somali military had located in Bosaso. Galkacyo was retaken and the Hawiye were pursued to Dagaari.

The whole conflict lasted maybe 40 days.

So what was marehan involvement, is it fake, was it minimal, was it significant or is it blown out of porportion as typical of Somalis

So what was marehan involvement, is it fake, was it minimal, was it significant or is it blown out of porportion as typical of Somalis

Marahens had zero involement and were really demolarized after Bare left Mogadisho. Most of the SNA weapons were in the hands of USC. Dhulus were fighting in the north with SNM in Buuhoodle. It was Ramadan when USC captured Galkacyo and the city was liberated within 21 days. Some of the hard fighting soldiers were in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd brigades led by Ina bowbowle. Wargalo was the new fortification line and 1st brigade set up a commad post there.
I think a statue needs to be erected in every city in Puntland for the brave generals like Ina bowbowle, seef and darawiish who defeated USC in Galkacyo. Siciid dheere AY were released from jail months after the city was librated. Peace aggreement was signed allowing Sacad civilians to come back to their homes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Marahens had zero involement and were really demolarized after Bare left Mogadisho. Most of the SNA weapons were in the hands of USC. Dhulus were fighting in the north with SNM in Buuhoodle. It was Ramadan when USC captured Galkacyo and the city was liberated within 21 days. Some of the hard fighting soldiers were in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd brigades led by Ina bowbowle. Wargalo was the new fortification line and 1st brigade set up a commad post there.
I think a statue needs to be erected in every city in Puntland for the brave generals like Ina bowbowle, seef and darawiish who defeated USC in Galkacyo. Siciid dheere AY were released from jail months after the city was librated. Peace aggreement was signed allowing Sacad civilians to come back to their homes.

Sacad civilians returning wouldn't of divided the city though, they returned with their weapons also, they're was no peace agreement but merely a ceasefire is more accurate.

Sacad civilians returning wouldn't of divided the city though, they returned with their weapons also, they're was no peace agreement but merely a ceasefire is more accurate.
Have you ever been to Galkacyo? It;s 75% puntland. There is a reason why HAGs don't invest and develop Baraxley. You remember how Abdiwali gaas made a touch down in Baraxley after they started firing motors at night. They claimed it was Alkebab hiding in baraxley. They even use PL courts for anyone that is arrested in Baraxley.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Have you ever been to Galkacyo? It;s 75% puntland. There is a reason why HAGs don't invest and develop Baraxley. You remember how Abdiwali gaas made a touch down in Baraxley after they started firing motors at night. They claimed it was Alkebab hiding in baraxley. They even use PL courts for anyone that is arrested in Baraxley.

Listen Hags are minority in Galkacyo and live in baraxley only but they are 'armed' should tell u what a horrendous deal abdillahi yusuf signed, at least disarmament should've been a damn condition.

Abdillahi Yusuf didn't even condemn 4.5 either, where it's promoting clan equality n affirmative action for langaabs while the landheere are disempowered. I mean issa who live in half zaylac has 10 seats. Murusade is laffing with 9 seats while abgaal has 12. Leelkase has 5 while maxamud saleban has 6. I love abdillahi because he wasn't corruptable with money and had real political platform and didn't change kastumo or flip flop but to overlook his flaws isn't an accurate assessment either.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow I doubt @Bariire is HG as he made references to 'Kenyans' in JL, a typical mx statement to mention 1000 kenyans while ignoring 20,000 amisom in south-central. Bariire no matter how much map manipulation he does won't change Bosaso to galkacyo on the road is the same size as baraxley to hamar. PPL travelling on the road will laugh at him with his map manipulation. But it's kinda of good it shows he even knows how small his land is. Baraxley to Dhusomareeb is 200 km, it's smaller then 'garowe to qardho',

That's the truth. Plus 11 clans don't share Bosaso to Galkacyo, HG portion is smaller then issa mahmoud territory.
Don't give attention to those losers that calling us day and night to safe them from reer ceelbuur.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Peace agreement was huge mistake when we were winners. We can fix this by annex south mudug to PL.

Peace agreement was huge mistake when we were winners. We can fix this by annex south mudug to PL.

Yes Ina bowbowle was against this peace aggreement and didn't want give back all the newly captured places. He basically told AY to leave galkacyo. AY went to garoowe and called an emergence meeting with the Isimo at that time. This was exactly the day Al-itahad captured garoowe and AY was in that meeting. Isimo finally sided with AY which was a huge mistake.

Listen Hags are minority in Galkacyo and live in baraxley only but they are 'armed' should tell u what a horrendous deal abdillahi yusuf signed, at least disarmament should've been a damn condition.

Abdillahi Yusuf didn't even condemn 4.5 either, where it's promoting clan equality n affirmative action for langaabs while the landheere are disempowered. I mean issa who live in half zaylac has 10 seats. Murusade is laffing with 9 seats while abgaal has 12. Leelkase has 5 while maxamud saleban has 6. I love abdillahi because he wasn't corruptable with money and had real political platform and didn't change kastumo or flip flop but to overlook his flaws isn't an accurate assessment either.

We shou;ld've never left wargalo. AY pressuring PL isimo at that time was a great blunder.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Midwestern waxan langaabka sacad adaa 'caloosha' ku haysatid, lots of mjs know this. U invited them back after a sound defeat of USC, abdillahi yusuf should've considered those soldiers who fought n died but he insulted them by returning the rodents. In all honesty, the man was so obsessed with creating a Somali govt and clearing his legacy of leading the rebellion on siyad barre, but he neglected his own clan interest.

This is one of the reasons why puntites are cautious not to get involved in galkacyo matters cuz u will just return these rodents back. The other thing is, it's obvious they are in your control because they cry for your security whenever shabab attacks them. These ppl cannot stand alone as the SFG is even assisting them, why tolerate they're presence is beyond me? they don't have any power within hawiye either so they're is no political return, all hags leaders represent nothing but themselves n flip flop everywhere.

Galmuran is the best name I have heard for it, coined by our @DR OSMAN
All they do is argue, fight and make false claims on people's land.
:hmm:
Screenshot_20211213-071025_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Midwestern waxan langaabka sacad adaa 'caloosha' ku haysatid, lots of mjs know this. U invited them back after a sound defeat of USC, abdillahi yusuf should've considered those soldiers who fought n died but he insulted them by returning the rodents. In all honesty, the man was so obsessed with creating a Somali govt and clearing his legacy of leading the rebellion on siyad barre, but he neglected his own clan interest.

This is one of the reasons why puntites are cautious not to get involved in galkacyo matters cuz u will just return these rodents back. The other thing is, it's obvious they are in your control because they cry for your security whenever shabab attacks them. These ppl cannot stand alone as the SFG is even assisting them, why tolerate they're presence is beyond me? they don't have any power within hawiye either so they're is no political return, all hags leaders represent nothing but themselves n flip flop everywhere.

Futo weyn, OM are not stupid enough to fight me. AY was smart because he saved his people from a conflict they would have lost. Why should his people die when a Zanzibari fat face like you gets fat? AY was OM and he loved OM. Your worried about Garcad port over taking Bosaso so you want to destroy OM.

You run away from Somaliland troops but are eager to start conflict between me and OM in Mudug. That sums you up. Calling for war on me when your far far away? And I know you hate OM more than you pretend to hate me. In secret you want me to do to them what Somaliland does to Dhulbaante and Warsengali. But Sacad Saciid are honourble, we like to give people chance, as long as they stay out of our way.

I took Hobyo from you and that was the only and last presence your Zanzabari face had in Mudug. Yet OM live in half of Nugaal.

OM don't have a chance against me. In fact all Mj don't have a chance against me. Infact Darood (Leelkase, Dhyulbaante etc) don't have a chance against me. I don't even yet have Saleebaan, Ceyr, Duduble and Sarur support. But once I link up with my kin I would definitely have the edge. Duduble alone can smash you all.

I am in Galkayo because of my balls, nothing else. Baariire showed you how large Galmudug land mass is which is why the name Galnus is funny.

Last edited:

Trending