Bye bye Maya Jama... Stormzy's new habesha babe!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We'll give Ethiopia berbera for a couple of years in exchange for 4M 10/10 virgin xabeshas :yacadiim:.

I think that's a good deal tbh
Bro ,just get rich and advertise, millions of habesha baddies will rush over the border to your tuul.

:trumpsmirk:

His facial feature? maybe; but his skin complexion is not, like look at this girl
666d9cd7edc9c68489586e9a92373731.jpg

Shes south Sudanese

Awww how is still hurt from secondary school days lmao move on son :drakekidding:

:dead: I always find it odd that we expect hurt men to get over their chilhood but when darkskin women get teased at a young age and end up marrying lighter men we understand where they are coming from :drakelaugh::mjlol:

:dead: I always find it odd that we expect hurt men to get over their chilhood but when darkskin women get teased at a young age and end up marrying lighter men we understand where they are coming from :drakelaugh::mjlol:
I’ve never seen blick women cry about that if I’m honest.

kkkkkkk @ Mephis Depay trying to holler at her.

Lol look Memphis depay

lightskin boi Memphis Depay who's richer and better looking than stormzy trying to holler at her but she's chasing this SILVERBACK GORILLA what is it with these xalimos/HOA-females are they zoophiles or something :faysalwtf:. low self worth lyed to through security to go backstage so she can meet him and straight after that they spend TWO WHOLE DAYS TOGETHER IN A HOTEL ROOM (a fucking hotel room not even stormies mansion), c'mon dat is cheap hoe'n right there.

I don't get why this is news but I wouldn't class her as an upgrade though

• she's 20, younger than almost 30 Maya Jama (close to hitting the wall)
  • she's not an immature attention like Maya
  • she's taller than Maya (she stands at 5'10 compared 5'6 Maya)
  • she's a Victoria Secret model (Victoria Secret models are top tier sexually speaking they are men what basketball players are for women
  • last but not least Stormzy won't be getting backlash from habesha men because they are midget docile cucks

overall sounds like a upgrade to me even though Maya has a better lookin face and body.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
  • she's a Victoria Secret model (Victoria Secret models are top tier sexually speaking they are men what basketball players are for women
  • last but not least Stormzy won't be getting backlash from habesha men because they are midget docile cucks
overall sounds like a upgrade to me even though Maya has a better lookin
face and body.
I search the the wall thing and got nothing. Teach me the new slang kid

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
overall sounds like a upgrade to me even though Maya has a better lookin face and body.

I have one thing to say because I have no intention of arguing with you. Maya is type women you can show off. This woman just works for a well-known brand

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts