By far the worst country

I have Ben to a arab country with my sis and she was covered from head to toe and they all kept staring at her like they have never seen a woman before
I can't imagine living in a place where men constantly stare at you when you're outside. I would never leave the house.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is Pakistani’s based on how the girl looks. I still can’t believe my sister wanted to marry one because she thought they were better than us Somali men.
Me at work making dua for somali men rn
Toes Praying GIF by Showmax

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What country is this? The people look Indian but the mens clothes kinda look pakistani, yet the womans clothes looks indian. Is this bangladesh?

What country is this? The people look Indian but the mens clothes kinda look pakistani, yet the womans clothes looks indian. Is this bangladesh?
Its Pakistani I’ve seen so many videos like this before. There was once a women wearing a burka being SA by multiple men on the street. It was a social experiment and they had a mic on her. One guy said was trying to force her to drink something.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is Pakistani’s based on how the girl looks. I still can’t believe my sister wanted to marry one because she thought they were better than us Somali men.

The funny thing is that this says more about you than her.

After all, her perception of Somali men is based on the men in her life.