By far the worst country

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1674842574036.png

Pakis are prolly the most perverted people dont see no diff betwen them n india apart from bein muslim. This why i laugh when people say aslong as ”were muslim” most people put their dhaqan n primitive behaviour before islam unfortunely cant run away from it.

Those two shitholes should be nuked for the betterment of mankind. India is filled with backwards hindutva extremists. Pakistan is filled with khariji extremists that enjoy rape culture.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those two shitholes should be nuked for the betterment of mankind. India is filled with backwards hindutva extremists. Pakistan is filled with khariji extremists that enjoy rape culture.

May "I" say Hello?

:)

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
This is Pakistani’s based on how the girl looks. I still can’t believe my sister wanted to marry one because she thought they were better than us Somali men.
Hasn’t she heard stories of honor killings & women having acid thrown in their face for just being seen out in public showing a little bit of ankle. Somali men have many flaws, but nothing comes close to these xoolo that are called timo jileec men.

Trending