Bussiness ideas in somalia

GuanYu

Custom title
my family owns a piece of land in garowe and is planning on building a really nice restaurant but im rlly hesitant because restaurants have low profit margin meaning i will be making barely any money because i still have to pay for the expenses of the restaurant. Also does garowe have fertile soil where i can start some sort of farming/ livestock bussiness?. can yall give me bussiness ideas. The real estate market in somalia is becoming really saturated right now.
Depending on your land's proximity to the city centre you could go into real estate and rent it out as offices, That's what me and my Father plan to do in Baardheere with our old building and house.

A friend of my uncle also went into the Ranching business, in the hirshabelle, he was doing well when i last heard of him which was around 2016 which i think it's an excellent idea

You also will have to take into account political situation and cost of maintenance, search what's hot there and ask fellow residents there who are in the business you seek to go into and ask what's the worst month they had and why

Personally, I'd avoid restaurants since they have way more hassle and require hands on, and fresh materials.

After researching garowe on Google Earth, it looks like it has an ephemeral (periodical) river running through the city, howerver 20Km East of the city there seems to be patch of greeneries which indicate a fertile soil, however i think they maybe relying on an aquifer to water their crops which is good hope meaning you likely are able to go into the farming business.

Most important talk to relatives who live there and scout the land before you commit

my family owns a piece of land in garowe and is planning on building a really nice restaurant but im rlly hesitant because restaurants have low profit margin meaning i will be making barely any money because i still have to pay for the expenses of the restaurant. Also does garowe have fertile soil where i can start some sort of farming/ livestock bussiness?. can yall give me bussiness ideas. The real estate market in somalia is becoming really saturated right now.
I’ve lived there for two years. I’ll give it to you straight Somali people need some sort of halal entertainment. Families barley go out and bond with eachother and when they do all they do is go out to eat. These people have actual money to spend but nowhere to spend it. Parks and little amusement parks make hella money but are always crowded. Maybe try building a bowling alley or an arcade center. Something popular but won’t be corrupted/haram

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
I’ve lived there for two years. I’ll give it to you straight Somali people need some sort of halal entertainment. Families barley go out and bond with eachother and when they do all they do is go out to eat. These people have actual money to spend but nowhere to spend it. Parks and little amusement parks make hella money but are always crowded. Maybe try building a bowling alley or an arcade center. Something popular but won’t be corrupted/haram
Thank you for the input