Businesses close in Somaliland due to severe sanctions from Puntland

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I don't give a f*ck, take your bullshit out of here. I see your posts everywhere, you bring no facts no sources. You have no credibility at all.

You got the wrong one saaxib, f*ck outta here.
Saxib do you need research to say that the sky is blue? Im just restating facts.

Tukraq

VIP
I knew it lol, public school failed you.. What will remain in Puntland, I would like to know :hemad:
They taught me America was very successful economically under isolantism in the 20s when it had high tariffs this is why their business flourished

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They taught me America was very successful economically under isolantism in the 20s when it had high tariffs this is why their business flourished
To bad you're not in an European country, your life would have been better wallahi.. US is a shithole in many ways.

It's also sad that I guessed that you're a Somali that lives in the US....:tacky:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What came after the 20s? America real boom was in the 50s
You cannot compare the US from 50 years to todays Puntland..Come back to earth :noneck:
upload_2019-8-11_23-18-42.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I wonder how I missed this stupid response from you. Do I have to baby you in understanding what I said???

It might be true(doubt it) that Bosaso exports more livestock and it would explain why you guys put the tariffs in place to begin with. It's most likely one of the the reasons why.

Source: https://www.busiweek.com/bureau-to-regulate-livestock-export-from-somaliland-to-uae/

Even your own politicians voiced their concerns about this where Somaliland through Berbera Port could be getting exporting priorities when it comes to livestock.

Can you show me a source on your claim that Bosaso exports more livestock since 2017? Regardless if this is true or not, Berbera is on a different level.
Kulahaa show me the source but regardless Berbera is on a diffferent level, imagine how stupid a person must be to tell you facts won't change their mind. It's precisely for that reason I'll entertain you.

7f4SnOd.png
kpadgV6.png

http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/Market-Data-Update-May-2019.pdf

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Kulahaa show me the source but regardless Berbera is on a diffferent level, imagine how stupid a person must be to tell you facts won't change their mind. It's precisely for that reason I'll entertain you.

7f4SnOd.png
kpadgV6.png

http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/Market-Data-Update-May-2019.pdf
Why isnt pl start making meat processing factories yet? Rather than selling live stocks sell processed and ready to cook ones and they also need to invest in other projects. Leave livestock to these jeegan gajo.

repo

VIP
Why isnt pl start making meat processing factories yet? Rather than selling live stocks sell processed and ready to cook ones and they also need to invest in other projects. Leave livestock to these jeegan gajo.
Local slaughterhouses exist for fresh meat but they aren’t made into processed cause there’s no local market for it. The largest tannery in Somalia for hides exists in Bosaso which exports to foreign markets.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Local slaughterhouses exist for fresh meat but they aren’t made into processed cause there’s no local market for it. The largest tannery in Somalia for hides exists in Bosaso which exports to foreign markets.
By processed i mean things like hotdogs or burgers. And pl has huge opportunity to start making camel milk and selling t abroad theres billion market for it.

repo

VIP
By processed i mean things like hotdogs or burgers. And pl has huge opportunity to start making camel milk and selling t abroad theres billion market for it.
I'm sure burgers can be purchased and are produced but if you are talking about fastfood, there's not much of it and honestly I think that's a good thing. But camel milk is produced by Arab states with camels exported from Somalia, it's pure xaywaanimo tbh.

repo

VIP
Our camels are the cheapest in the world, we just need to triple its price and start producing the milk ourselves, uae bastards biz wont last long since camels cant live thier for long!
We can label them free range organic camel milk but do you think people are thinking that far ahead with zero capital? The government needs to put up 49% in public private partnerships then we are talking.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
imagine how stupid a person must be to tell you facts won't change their mind. It's precisely for that reason I'll entertain you.
When did I say facts wont change my mind? I just said Berbera is on a different level than Bosaso it can handle more ships etc. What's wrong with this statement because it's definitely true.

You cannot compare Bosaso Port to Berbera Port because one has better equipment and can handle more cargo etc etc.

Stupid ass nigga who only focuses on what I said in the end, respond to the rest then.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
When did I say facts wont change my mind? I just said Berbera is on a different level than Bosaso it can handle more ships etc. What's wrong with this statement because it's definitely true.

You cannot compare Bosaso Port to Berbera Port because one has better equipment and can handle more cargo etc etc.

Stupid ass nigga who only focuses on what I said in the end, respond to the rest then.
Does ethopia still make 11% off that port or was that tplf era deal? But anyways the jeegan gov lead warlord dhuuso bax one of the buggest criminals in somali history, have achieved jack shit. Thier biggest city looks worse than war torn mogudishu, nepotism is sky high, poverty even higher than pl by double if this alone doesnt proof how ineffective and dangerous jeegan are, i dont know what is!

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Does ethopia still make 11% off that port or was that tplf era deal?
TPLF deal? Their former PM signed the deal so it is binding. Over time their use of the port is expected to increase.

poverty even higher than pl by double if this alone doesnt proof how ineffective and dangerous jeegan are, i dont know what is!
Show me source, I told you before don't @ me with your bullshit.

You're clearly biased against SL, it's an isolated unrecognized state. You cannot expect much but let's talk about PL who is not isolated but have the support of a fully recognized state? Your capital city population is 1/10th of Hargeisa. Your whole state is a copycat state of Somaliland.

You Puntites act like Puntland is like California, it's a dusty state with low population. Know your fucking place.