Businesses close in Somaliland due to severe sanctions from Puntland

PL wants to be less reliant on companies from SL such as companies that sell water bottles and more. So to deter this "trend" of relying on SL companies they put in place a ridiculous trade tariff.

What happens when the companies stop selling product to PL is that the demand increases. Which in turn can spike the current prices in PL. Hence it hurts both ways and this is just one of the ways.

@sincity @Crow @Armadillo This is very troubling, you're enabling his retardedness
View attachment 76868

Tukraq you're a stupid motherfucker wallahi, I bet you're an American Somali. :gucciwhat:
I never understood why both regions don’t work together. They would gain more then they lose. And the territory dispute? If dhullos don’t want to make their own mamul, split the lands between SL and PL.
Mjs and issaqs are quite similar people. But too arrogant to settle petty issues. Typical zoo Malis end of the day.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I never understood why both regions don’t work together. They would gain more then they lose. And the territory dispute? If dhullos don’t want to make their own mamul, split the lands between SL and PL.
Mjs and issaqs are quite similar people. But too arrogant to settle petty issues. Typical zoo Malis end of the day.
Harti and isaaq share nothing in common, harti love siad barre while isaaq despise him cause he is darood likewise harti are part of somalia while isaaq declared independence from somalia.

Theres currently a civil war in somaliland between isaaq, ceel afweyne its garaxajjis against jeeganta theres a massacre going on within isaaq and their Factitious country somaliland.

As a harti from somalia i support garaxajjis and i hope puntland continues to support garaxajis freedom fighters by allowing them acces to bosaso port so they can receive shipments of weapons and qardho where they can train and have a base to attack their enemies jeeganta and their tribal leader the warlord muuse shaani

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Siad barre mainly focused his attackes on cismaan maxamud and cumar maxamud (rashid iyo risaq dhadka kaale rooti miya abgaal proverb) the rest of mj he treated good likewise harti in general warsengali, disheshe and dhulbhante support and were loyal to siad barre.

The vast majority of harti were loyal to siad barre only a minority within mj namely mohamud saleeban were against siad barre regime.

Do you know siad barre elite commandos dhafoor qiiq were mainly made up of mj’s and their general morgan also mj.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Siad barre mainly focused his attackes on cismaan maxamud and cumar maxamud (rashid iyo risaq dhadka kaale rooti miya abgaal proverb) the rest of mj he treated good likewise harti in general warsengali, disheshe and dhulbhante support and were loyal to siad barre.

The vast majority of harti were loyal to siad barre only a minority within mj namely mohamud saleeban were against siad barre regime.

Do you know siad barre elite commandos dhafoor qiiq were mainly made up of mj’s and their general morgan also mj.
Don't try to break MJ wariya. Kacaan will not come back.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
For example UAE prioritizing Berbera Port for import of livestock is highly troubling for Puntland as they want Bosaso Port to be used.

No one cares what you find troublin man, what are you on about. I wa just mentioning that Berbera Port is considered a problem for Puntland. That alone is more hurtful than your tariffs lol.

Berbera Port on its own hurt yall more than Puntland can ever hurt Somaliland with the weak ass tariffs.

The new PL port's combined will be worrisome for SL as a large part of the K5 might use garacad in the future.

I guess SL and PL should sit at the table and discuss economical treaties before one of them loses big time. We can sit at the opposite side of the table politically, however the somali people in those states should not suffer at the end of the day. Those Gov's represent them.

Just work toghether and capitalise on the south before HG unite and take over the south.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't try to break MJ wariya. Kacaan will not come back.
I don't care about breaking anyone up its the facts i am interested in and all i stated are facts boowe the blessed kacaan is here mudane farmaajo will lead somalia for 25 years waa billahi towfiq

Tukraq

VIP
PL wants to be less reliant on companies from SL such as companies that sell water bottles and more. So to deter this "trend" of relying on SL companies they put in place a ridiculous trade tariff.

What happens when the companies stop selling product to PL is that the demand increases. Which in turn can spike the current prices in PL. Hence it hurts both ways and this is just one of the ways.

@sincity @Crow @Armadillo This is very troubling, you're enabling his retardedness
View attachment 76868

Tukraq you're a stupid motherfucker wallahi, I bet you're an American Somali. :gucciwhat:
yup I'm american and pro tariffs, who cares if prices go up it will remain in puntland markets which is the important thing

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Imagine how poor sl is when its getting hammered ecconmically by shithole like puntland. Caare from thier! Puntland from the left they cant catch a break!

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
But... Bosaso has exported more livestock than Berbera since 2017. :faysalwtf:
I wonder how I missed this stupid response from you. Do I have to baby you in understanding what I said???

It might be true(doubt it) that Bosaso exports more livestock and it would explain why you guys put the tariffs in place to begin with. It's most likely one of the the reasons why.

Somaliland will soon start exporting livestock to the Middle East after an agreement reached by a delegation led by the country’s president and the government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Somaliland, which is strategically placed on the Suez Canal, will enjoy the new agreement especially with the current expansion of the Port of Berbera which is being carried out by Dubai based DP World.

Source: https://www.busiweek.com/bureau-to-regulate-livestock-export-from-somaliland-to-uae/

Even your own politicians voiced their concerns about this where Somaliland through Berbera Port could be getting exporting priorities when it comes to livestock.

Can you show me a source on your claim that Bosaso exports more livestock since 2017? Regardless if this is true or not, Berbera is on a different level.

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I wonder how I missed this stupid response from you. Do I have to baby you in understanding what I said???

It might be true(doubt it) that Bosaso exports more livestock and it would explain why you guys put the tariffs in place to begin with. It's most likely one of the the reasons why.

Source: https://www.busiweek.com/bureau-to-regulate-livestock-export-from-somaliland-to-uae/

Even your own politicians voiced their concerns about this where Somaliland through Berbera Port could be getting exporting priorities when it comes to livestock.

Can you show me a source on your claim that Bosaso exports more livestock since 2017?
Tiny nation like uae doesnt export alot, puntland easily tops sl in every sector, port garcad will also make more money than berbera port.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Can you show me a source on your claim that Bosaso exports more livestock since 2017? Regardless if this is true or not, Berbera is on a different level.

Don't bother with them, let them live in their fantasy

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You're messing with the wrong one saaxib, you're full of bullshit. Quote someone else :pacspit:
Dumb lander knows nothing about logistics. Garcaad port is placed in great position taking biz from south somalia, and even from oromo in ethopia, i doubt its bug enough to take all the trafic in.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Dumb lander knows nothing about logistics. Garcaad port is placed in great position taking biz from south somalia, and even from oromo in ethopia, i doubt its bug enough to take all the trafic in.
Bosaso Port:
Bosaso_port.jpg

Garacad Port(Not even a port man, it's under construction):
D_1M-4IXsAEohRJ.jpg

Berbera Port:
sedney-banner.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Dumb lander knows nothing about logistics. Garcaad port is placed in great position taking biz from south somalia, and even from oromo in ethopia
You got the wrong one, don't mess with me with your factless and baseless posts.

But I will entertain this. What do I not know about logistics? Tell me smart guy, what am I missing?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Garacad is under construction, it just 25 million pledge on it by one party alone.
I don't give a f*ck, take your bullshit out of here. I see your posts everywhere, you bring no facts no sources. You have no credibility at all.

You got the wrong one saaxib, f*ck outta here.