Burden of Proof

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Never in my life have i seen a kaafir Salafi. You understand that the classical scholars are the best and better than modern and you are an kaafir. I have seen it all.

A semi retarded(80 IQ saudi) and a fully retarded somali(68 IQ) will only know Islam based on their retarded iq level, hence islam becomes functionally retarded itself.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
But I personally would be dishonest if I said I believe in the current Islam, it would require me to dumb myself down to accept it. I do read islamic texts from a period n time where their intelligence was higher, I seek the time period where they were no 1 in the world as I assume their religious teaching would reflect a far higher grade.
Modern Islam from 80 IQ saudi and 69 IQ Somali, I would say im 10 out 10, cause it's so low quality. As for islamic thinkers from the golden age, I wud say im very 'infant' stages to grasp it. I don't see islam or any topic as 'one system' it's different based on the ppl intelligence which needs a golden age to increase their IQ range.
80 Is semi retarded, 69 is fully retarded. That's the society u source ur islam from not wondering maybe their intellectually handicap to grasp Islam
0801A7EA-28FC-43B6-92B8-D00C8C7754F0.png

You and your infatuation with iq reeks insecurity.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
If you are into philosophy and follow famous philosophers I automatically assume that you are a paedophile