Burco's Youth's come out for Nationalist Poetry for Farmaajo & SomaliWeyne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Bro that's nothing. I have a friend who was a die-hard secessionist. Like those extreme Somalilanders that totally bought into it with every fibre of their being. He once told me he views Somalis from Somalia as shisheeye lol. Guess what? Now the man is singing the praises of Farmaajo and says he wants a union with our brothers in the south hahaha. U just can't make this shit up.
Wow, that's honestly amazing. I think Farmaajo's election shows that for a lot of people, the animosity was only skin deep. Especially the younger generation. They were simply waiting for a Somali leader that they could be proud of.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't share that level of optimism.

The election came down to who would protect Somali sovereignty which was being undermined and Ethiopia's threats angered MP's more than money could satisfy them and all other options had been tried and combine that with the Somali tradition of not re-electing a President made Farmaajo inevitable.

And no matter how he performs he is likely to be outsted and it one of the main problemer of Somali politics. Every President gets kicked out and amasses as much as money from the public coffers as consequence. :bell:

But maybe Farmaajo breaks that pattern :cosbyhmm:

I am done with pessimism sxb :icon lol:

From Boosaaso to Kismaayo the people have come out to celebrate the election of a person they believe in despite his qabiil.

I have to admit at times I never thought I'd live to see anything like this.

I am done with pessimism sxb :icon lol:

From Boosaaso to Kismaayo the people have come out to celebrate the election of a person they believe in despite his qabiil.

I have to admit at times I never thought I'd live to see anything like this.

Trust me, this is me being optimistic but staying realistic.

All I really want him to is 3 things:

1: Build a basic army and police that can secure all the country
2: Reduce corruption slightly and hold them accountable
3: Hold one man - one vote promise

We can take it from there, this is 25 years rebuilding project, Farmaajo is the first phase :fittytousand:

Last edited:
Man, you've done a complete 180. Last week you were saying how you don't want to share anything with other clans and that you'll always support a politician from your qabil no matter what. This week you've transformed into a total nationalist. :cryinglaughsmiley:

The problem with Shepered is that he was duped into believing that this whole dispute and theatrics we saw was due to petty tribal disagreements or interests.

His ilks wouldn't listen when I told them it had nothing to do with tribes at all, if these leaders served tribal interests, the country would be 100x ahead from where it is today, but not a single one did nor gives a shit about it, why should they waste money anyway if they get blind support? its counterproductive.

HSM was an Ethiopian stooge, CC was a Kikuyu stooge and stood to profit from the MOU deal he signed. HSM hometown was occupied by Al-Shabab and forget doing anything about it, he never even gave a cup of water to a thirsty women or even goat there nor even had the inkling 1% desire to do!, why should he anyway? when they are all drunk with support for him regardless what he does? might as well save your money and continue with your business.

It's why you have many youths join global interest serving groups like ISIS, Al-Shabab and AlQaida blindly thinking they are fighting Jihad, as I always said, if you have no clue what's going on, your nothing more then a dupe, an arm-chair dupe like Shepherd or a cannon fodder dupe on the battle-fields.

I learnt this bitter lesson about a decade ago when I went on the ground and saw the realities for myself, people clapping, dancing, praising, making gabeys for useless people that never done anything for them, and never even dreams of doing anything for them, Qeybdiid was that degenerate person, if you even question the people what he did, they would put a bullet through you back then.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Trust me, this is me being optimistic but staying realistic.

All I really want him to is 3 things:

1: Build a basic army and police that can secure all the country
2: Reduce corruption slightly and hold them accountable
3: Hold one man - one vote promise

We can take it from there, this is 25 years rebuilding project, Farmaajo is the first phase :fittytousand:

I agree.

Need to crawl before we run but the rebirth of genuine nationalism is what gives me hope.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Most Somalis on the wave right now
1070c5492e19d4799a6c8d3ace1e9cdc.500x332x7.gif
A max b gif on sspot:ehh:

Soulmates?

Status
Not open for further replies.