Burco's Youth's come out for Nationalist Poetry for Farmaajo & SomaliWeyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said the new generation growing up there are more pro secession, then the rotten old.

They said the new generation growing up there have no connections to Somalia

They said the new generation there are Anti Somaliweyne.

They said, they lied, they tried, but as always they got exposed.

There is more nationalism and dhiig in Burco then most places in Somalia, here are the abwaan's with their poetry for Farmaajo.

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkkk I hope your people learn from these kids and stop the burning of Somali grandmothers ameen

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
People are realizing that only as an ethnic nation-state can Somalia go forward. We should not divide ourselves based on qabil and have to remove hatred from our hearts.

The election of Farmaajo has made really reconsider things I have believed for a while, it has made me doubt a lot of things. Somalis and Somali political culture is more complex than it seems at first glance, and the existance in Burco of boys younger than 26 and who still believe in remaining united is honestly a heartening surprise.

My biggest takeaway from this election is that qabil is not everything, qabil does not determine as much as I thought it did.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
People are realizing that only as an ethnic nation-state can Somalia go forward. We should not divide ourselves based on qabil and have to remove hatred from our hearts.

The election of Farmaajo has made really reconsider things I have believed for a while, it has made me doubt a lot of things. Somalis and Somali political culture is more complex than it seems at first glance, and the existance in Burco of boys younger than 26 and who still believe in remaining united is honestly a heartening surprise.

My biggest takeaway from this election is that qabil is not everything, qabil does not determine as much as I thought it did.

:dzmxmmb:

Well said.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Man, you've done a complete 180. Last week you were saying how you don't want to share anything with other clans and that you'll always support a politician from your qabil no matter what. This week you've transformed into a total nationalist. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Man, you've done a complete 180. Last week you were saying how you don't want to share anything with other clans and that you'll always support a politician from your qabil no matter what. This week you've transformed into a total nationalist. :cryinglaughsmiley:
Nothing wrong with seeing the light. Good on him for making that switch

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tbf who can blame anyone for being shocked by this result.

The Somali people have resoundingly rejected the divisiveness of qabiil. I certainly didn't see this political revolution happening any time soon.

Bro that's nothing. I have a friend who was a die-hard secessionist. Like those extreme Somalilanders that totally bought into it with every fibre of their being. He once told me he views Somalis from Somalia as shisheeye lol. Guess what? Now the man is singing the praises of Farmaajo and says he wants a union with our brothers in the south hahaha. U just can't make this shit up.

tbf who can blame anyone for being shocked by this result.

The Somali people have resoundingly rejected the divisiveness of qabiil. I certainly didn't see this political revolution happening any time soon.

I don't share that level of optimism.

The election came down to who would protect Somali sovereignty which was being undermined and Ethiopia's threats angered MP's more than money could satisfy them and all other options had been tried and combine that with the Somali tradition of not re-electing a President made Farmaajo inevitable.

And no matter how he performs he is likely to be outsted and it one of the main problemer of Somali politics. Every President gets kicked out and amasses as much as money from the public coffers as consequence. :bell:

But maybe Farmaajo breaks that pattern :cosbyhmm:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Most Somalis on the wave right now
1070c5492e19d4799a6c8d3ace1e9cdc.500x332x7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.