Burco Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised no-one is talking about this on the SPOT. It's about time they did this and stop living how they do with no 'agreement' in place. I feel sorry for the sanaag folks though, I think they do have history, because u can tell how their ISIMO are very civilized where-as when you look at Hawiye ones(besides mudulood) and HJ/HA you can tell these are not 'civilized' and 'recent'. You really need good ISIMO to keep your clan stable, that is not the job of politicians and I feel for Garhajis, they don't have much of a partner. I saw the ISIM for Habar Awal and wallahi it's disgusting how political he is, it just shows you he has no history behind him to 'protect' his 'sumcad' among the people.

Interesting how he noted the Sanaag folks take their ISIMO more important then 'dawlada' in comparison to Habar awal. That's identical in PL also. There is no Siyasi powerful enough among Puntland to 'cause' a war like in the south, cause their not ISIMO. They know their role and only some think they have power but they really don't, their just mouth-piece.

This shir is very important, and inshaAllah it will bear fruits. The "Colaad" between those two tribes, especially after the election 2017, is not benefial for anyone. Both 'Salaadiin have spoken with wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending