Bundesliga thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bayren Munich league :mjlol:
If Bayern wins tomorrow it’ll be 4 point lead for them. :pachah1:If BVB lose on the 26th against Bayern it’s gg.

It’s not even that bad these days Bayern used to win the league by fall sometimes ago.

Btw we can’t make fun of Bundesliga when Liverpool made EPL look like MLS this season. :francis:

Jungle

VIP
Bayern and BVB play each on the 26th:wow1:Can’t wait Walahi. Btw did you see how Sancho looked?:what:Looks like dude put on 25 pounds smh
He was already kinda chubby anyway :mjlol:

Bayern is playing a team that got promoted this season :childplease: will watch it for my boy gnabry tho :kendrickcry: i still cant believe arsene let him go :mjkkk:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Imagine calling football soccer.

:mjlol:
Football

SPARTANS.jpg

:ufdup:

Jungle

VIP
Decent matches today. Hopefully frankfurt give bayern a decent game and wolfsburg will give dortmund a lil bit more to think about.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Decent matches today. Hopefully frankfurt give bayern a decent game and wolfsburg will give dortmund a lil bit more to think about.
Watched the Wolfsburg v BVB the first 15 minutes and went to sleep but I just saw that they won 2-0 with goals from Hakimi and Guerrero. :obama:Sancho with an assist off the bench. Guerrero is on top form.:wow:

Gonna catch the Bayern v Frankfurt game in a bit IA.

Tuesday game between BVB v Bayern is gonna be lit.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Frankfurt already down 2-0 Muller with a goal and an assist. The work this guy does man:wow:
Davies :wow:I know Canada has done a lot for this kid but he should join Germany after few years. Don’t think Canada is gonna go to the World Cup any time soon and even if they did they’d get smashed.

Frankfurt already down 2-0 Muller with a goal and an assist. The work this guy does man:wow:
Davies :wow:I know Canada has done a lot for this kid but he should join Germany after few years. Don’t think Canada is gonna go to the World Cup any time soon and even if they did they’d get smashed.
2026 World Cup is hosted by Canada, USA, and Mexico meaning automatic qualification :mjpls: plus he's the poster boy of the Canadian National Team he's not gonna switch sides like that he ain't no Diego Costa
:ivers:

Trending

Latest posts