Bundesliga thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Cant wait :lawd:
:gucciwhat:
BVB ran riot on them. If BVB passing was on point it could’ve been 6-0 7-0. Schalke have horrible keepers smh Schalke looked like a Sunday league team.

I tuned into the Leipzig game in the second half idk how they didn’t win. Looked like a fifa game the amount of chances that fell to Leipzig and they didn’t put away. I like how Leipzig play tho some beautiful soccer. :ahh:I’m gonna keep an eye on them. I probably won’t watch them if the EPL comes back and I go back to work. My schedule doesn’t allow me to watch couple of games but with corona rn and no work/EPL games I’ll take advantage and watch their games.

Jungle

VIP
:gucciwhat:
BVB ran riot on them. If BVB passing was on point it could’ve been 6-0 7-0. Schalke have horrible keepers smh Schalke looked like a Sunday league team.

I tuned into the Leipzig game in the second half idk how they didn’t win. Looked like a fifa game the amount of chances that fell to Leipzig and they didn’t put away. I like how Leipzig play tho some beautiful soccer. :ahh:I’m gonna keep an eye on them. I probably won’t watch them if the EPL comes back and I go back to work. My schedule doesn’t allow me to watch couple of games but with corona rn and no work/EPL games I’ll take advantage and watch their games.
Schalke were dogshit :mjlol: Same tho bro. Theres nothing else to watch. Epl is back i think mid june so its bundesliga till then. Hopefully bayern lose soon to make the league interesting, i doubt it tho.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Since we ain’t got no other league games rn and just Bundesliga we can discuss the games on here. :manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Schalke were dogshit :mjlol: Same tho bro. Theres nothing else to watch. Epl is back i think mid june so its bundesliga till then. Hopefully bayern lose soon to make the league interesting, i doubt it tho.
Bayern and BVB play each on the 26th:wow1:Can’t wait Walahi. Btw did you see how Sancho looked?:what:Looks like dude put on 25 pounds smh

Trending