Bullies

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have noticed everyone is a bully SubhaAllah. So at my uni there's a girl everyone dosen't like, my class is 28 people all together . I see it clearly that this girl has attachment issues(mental illness). If you sit next to her she will quickly stick to you like glue. People have found this quite scary. One girl she got attached to was getting facebook messages and 70 missed calls daily from this girl.Many stories like this I have heard from other students too. Since COVID happened, In our online classes people only about her during break out rooms. The girl goes through everyone in the class to get help with her assignments and has been in trouble in the pass for plagjirasim. It's sad everyone is back stabbing this girl, many of them are twice her age too 30, 40 year olds. But it's clear she's mentally unwell , I think these people have insecurities of there own to care so much about a 20 year old girl lol.

I don't even care , I just do my work cause this girl isn't my priority.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have noticed everyone is a bully SubhaAllah. So at my uni there's a girl everyone dosen't like, my class is 28 people all together . I see it clearly that this girl has attachment issues(mental illness). If you sit next to her she will quickly stick to you like glue. People have found this quite scary. One girl she got attached to was getting facebook messages and 70 missed calls daily from this girl.Many stories like this I have heard from other students too. Since COVID happened, In our online classes people only b**** about her during break out rooms. The girl goes through everyone in the class to get help with her assignments and has been in trouble in the pass for plagjirasim. It's sad everyone is back stabbing this girl, many of them are twice her age too 30, 40 year olds. But it's clear she's mentally unwell , I think these people have insecurities of there own to care so much about a 20 year old girl lol.

I don't even care , I just do my work cause this girl isn't my priority.

Be her friend, and be the change u want the world to be

Trending