BUILDING FULL OF GEELJJRES in Sweden attacked, qarax (possibly by right wingers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel bad saying this but why does it look like xamar:farmajoyaab:
Sweden is full of reer Muqdisho. I’m not surprised they brought their favorite activity to Sweden.

I truly feel sorry for Swedish people. They’re dealing with incompetent people. May God be with the blonde Swedes.

@Apollo @AussieHustler Why did you guys delete @Farm 's thread? tribalism is not a reason to delete a thread when we have a whole tribal section wtf? yall are always deleting threads because of deranged ppl like @Teeri-Alpha ruin it

your cousins kept creating and attacking my people yuo deranged person

besides, its fake thread, no election, no by-elections and they just screamed another Mj MP when it was fake,

so i just asked for evidence and they brought non,

keep attacking my people and i will respond,

your crack head cousins like tukaraq and dr osman are shaytans who even created threads and insulted my people so did that half bantu Majerteen yunis

i just replied in kind

apollo saw it was fake news no existent fake MP , he has to make sure this holds up against evidence, if there is lack of evidence, he will delete it,

your cousins kept creating and attacking my people yuo deranged person

besides, its fake thread, no election, no by-elections and they just screamed another Mj MP when it was fake,

so i just asked for evidence and they brought non,

keep attacking my people and i will respond,

your crack head cousins like tukaraq and dr osman are shaytans who even created threads and insulted my people so did that half bantu Majerteen yunis

i just replied in kind

apollo saw it was fake news no existent fake MP , he has to make sure this holds up against evidence, if there is lack of evidence, he will delete it,
you're a bitter loser and your inferiority complex came out, you're a deranged 40yo that has difficulty writing properly. your clan is nothing but at the bottom its a fact dont be butthurt it wont change anything but instead pray that your IQ actually becomes double digits nacala adoonka tahay was

you're a bitter loser and your inferiority complex came out, you're a deranged 40yo that has difficulty writing properly. your clan is nothing but at the bottom its a fact dont be butthurt it wont change anything but instead pray that your IQ actually becomes double digits nacala adoonka tahay was

adoonyahow baboonka ah be quite

get a life, stop mentioning my name all the time, ass licking semi bantu adoon langab ah

adoonyahow baboonka ah be quite

get a life, stop mentioning my name all the time, ass licking semi bantu adoon langab ah
you're literally at the bottom of everything when it comes to somalis you're a stupid non productive enslaved danyeer and you're here with your calaacal and typing in CAPS isku xishood hide your shame and stop comparing two uncomparable groups

@Apollo @AussieHustler Why did you guys delete @Farm 's thread? tribalism is not a reason to delete a thread when we have a whole tribal section wtf? yall are always deleting threads because of deranged ppl like @Teeri-Alpha ruin it

@GBTarmy

Was it deleted? It won't surprise me as it descended into a full blown tribal disses. I love threads of successful Somalis in the diaspora as they are hard to come by, but you guys see everything from the prism of qabiil.

Status
Not open for further replies.