Buhoodle, Togdheer, Somalia airstrip is operational but not Burco?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Somaliland region failed Burco.
yes it did no one is arguing with that but you still can't compare burco and buuhodle unless you mean there is more effort on buuhodle side than burco(they care more) buuhodle is one little ummm region? with an airstrip not an airport.Do you think after the coridor is completed they will ever focus on the east?and most of the oil is odeweyne right?
with the help of donors
somtel :trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
yes it did no one is arguing with that but you still can't compare burco and buuhodle unless you mean there is more effort on buuhodle side than burco(they care more) buuhodle is one little ummm region? with an airstrip not an airport.Do you think after the coridor is completed they will ever focus on the east?and most of the oil is odeweyne right?

somtel :trumpsmirk:

Obviously it is about effort. Burco is the second largest city in Somaliland region and its airstrip
is not even operational for 10 years. While Buhoodle (a small town) has operational airstrip and
now there is direct flights to it all over from Somalia specially Mogadishu, on that note it is
indeed a big L for Burco. Before the comparisons when it comes to having airports were
Garowe & Bosaso but now it falled down even further.

:damn:

learn the difference between an airport and some landing strip. Burco the second city is neglected no one denied that but nigga what buuhodle airport?

i keep asking what happened to my bro mr.jeegaan you keep ignoring me man!!

Don't fall for subcanist talk. What's happening in Burco is a failure of SL government. It would better if SL government decreases it's interventions maybe get out of the way for Burco HY and HJ to build it up. Also don't fall for sheegad pretending to be subclanist Isaaq but the reality is SL government is hindering Isaaq in many ways

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
AF1QipPFs7O9mcHxZUqkQXamPPIxJrWSDXv2VPTE_LGU=s1600-w400

Burco Airport :pachah1:.
:damn::mjlol:

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
The only airport in the country is in Mogadishu and the rest are merely airstrips in the clan enclaves.

Trending