Buhoodle, Togdheer, Somalia airstrip is operational but not Burco?

Bohol

VIP
WTF this is a big L for Burco.

86294348_2848482628592692_4990400287375097856_n.jpg

86277087_2848482345259387_857585461546188800_n.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
mr jeegan where have been? you can't compare burco airport with a landing strip
Jeegaan= Qaat addict delusion person. So how I became like you!!.. Answer my question why you saying its burco and its clearly is Hargisa airport.

Bohol

VIP
@shum33 who told you Burco has a paved airport? it is a unpaved nonoperational airstrip hence why I said it is a big L large city like Burco doesn't even have a operational airstrip airport while a small town like Buhoodle does.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Burco doesn't even have a operational airstrip airport while a small town like Buhoodle does.
learn the difference between an airport and some landing strip. Burco the second city is neglected no one denied that but nigga what buuhodle airport?

Jeegaan= Qaat addict delusion person. So how I became like you!!.. Answer my question why you saying its burco and its clearly is Hargisa airport.
i keep asking what happened to my bro mr.jeegaan you keep ignoring me man!!

Bohol

VIP
learn the difference between an airport and some landing strip. Burco the second city is neglected no one denied that but nigga what buuhodle airport?

Check the title again, it is indeed a operational airstrip but the airstrip of Burco is not even operational.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Check the title again, it is indeed a operational airstrip but the airstrip of Burco is not even operational.
the people of buuhodle collected money in the diaspora to make that landing strip why aint you doing the same for ceerigavo sanaag state?

Bohol

VIP
the people of buuhodle collected money in the diaspora to make that landing strip why aint you doing the same for ceerigavo sanaag state?

Building airports is the job of a government not diaspora as in the case of Burco. As for Ceerigaabo it already has a airstrip.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Building airports is the job of a government not diaspora as in the case of Burco. As for Ceerigaabo it already has a airstrip.
buuhodle airstrip was built from the contribution made by its diaspora not any government. somaliland is a third world country how many third world country do you know that has airports in every major city? When resource from the east become necessary burco airport will be rennovated. Strategy of developing ports or airports is according to necessity not some clan's pride

Bohol

VIP
buuhodle airstrip was built from the contribution made by its diaspora not any government. somaliland is a third world country how many third world country do you know that has airports in every major city? When resource for the east become necessary burco airport will be rennovated. Strategy of developing port or airport is according to necessity not some clan's pride

That is a poor excuse. Last I checked Puntland was also a third world federal state but it has been able to complete Bosaso and Garowe airports within the last few years with the help of donors. Garowe is much smaller than Burco and neither is Bosaso larger. Somaliland region failed Burco.

:manny:

Trending

Latest posts