bruh......... and i thought somali men and women were toxic to one another........ :

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Sorry...I gotta stand up for my white queens :dabcasar:
1599019125560.png
okay (thats the same face i made when readin that) :mjlol:

Somalis copy each other and other people who they look up to.. So in a sense the gender wars between Somali females and males is actually a copy of the black culture. We also have some brainwashed folks who think they are part of the "black" culture and trying to imitate everything black including the angry black woman thing..truly they have no akhlaq and left their culture and islamic values to imitate the lowest of the lowest in behavior.

Villainess

Somalis copy each other and other people who they look up to.. So in a sense the gender wars between Somali females and males is actually a copy of the black culture. We also have some brainwashed folks who think they are part of the "black" culture and trying to imitate everything black including the black angry woman thing..truly they have akhlaq and left their culture and islamic values to imitate the lowest of the lowest in behavior.
Wallahi 100% spot on. Why can't we just be our own people? If you're gonna imitate anyone at least imitate the asians or something. Like why try to join gangs call yourself "mali" wear skimpy clothing all to be african american? respect yourself

Wallahi 100% spot on. Why can't we just be our own people? If you're gonna imitate anyone at least imitate the asians or something. Like why try to join gangs call yourself "mali" wear skimpy clothing all to be african american? respect yourself
As low iq we haven't got the brain capacity to copy anything that requires advanced thinking.. It's easier to type in ebonics and act ghetto. It requires less brain capacity :ahh:.. The divisive gender wars also fits well with the Somali mind of being divided into different groups and fighting each other until we are destroyed like the qabiil wars or religious based wars (sufis vs wahabism) we are truly a lost cause but our arrogance and false pride is what keeps us going :mjlol:

Villainess

As low iq we haven't got the brain capacity to copy anything that requires advanced thinking.. It's easier to type in ebonics and act ghetto. It requires less brain capacity :ahh:.. The divisive gender wars also fits well with the Somali mind of being divided into different groups and fighting each other until we are destroyed like the qabiil wars or religious based wars (sufis vs wahabism) we are truly a lost cause but our arrogance and false pride is what keeps us going :mjlol:
ok but why bother to type "yhu" "shawty" LESS BRAIN CAPACITY :deadmanny:
somalis never fail to outshine themselves in stupidity

Yep we are nothing compared to the black community. Honest to god I feel embarrassed that I am forced to identify with such idiots in the West, oh well. :susp:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
you guys know that out of every 50 of these anti-black male twitter account, maybe 1 is an actual black woman.

white incels have been exposed making these fake accounts to fuel a gender war.
Nah those accounts are usually Black Pro Trump accounts, these gender wars between blacks are genuine.