bruh......... and i thought somali men and women were toxic to one another........ :

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this popping twitter girl posted this:

Eg4O9y8XcAoeXB3.jpeg

and her comments/mentions were this:

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 03.29.52.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 03.37.13.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 04.03.11.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 03.42.34.png

and when some wanted to defend themselves i saw this:

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 03.38.25.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 03.55.35.png

and to think that all this was cause of this guy:

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 03.43.06.png

wallahi i will never compare somalis to this ever again. ive never seen anyone else stoop so low to hate on one another.
i also noticed a lot of black girls move like inceIS accounts the way they tweet. its so weird. its so clear theyre hella mad that black men dont want them, which is right to be mad at, but this way of showing it is embarassing

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
this popping twitter girl posted this:

View attachment 139651

and her comments/mentions were this:

View attachment 139652
View attachment 139653

View attachment 139656

View attachment 139655

and when some wanted to defend themselves i saw this:

View attachment 139657
View attachment 139658

and to think that all this was cause of this guy:

View attachment 139659

wallahi i will never compare somalis to this ever again. ive never seen anyone else stoop so low to hate on one another.
i also noticed a lot of black girls move like inceIS accounts the way they tweet. its so weird. its so clear theyre hella mad that black men dont want them, which is right to be mad at, but this way of showing it is embarassing
i lost braincells+ laughed so hard reading that thread laaaa

x z

i lost braincells+ laughed so hard reading that thread laaaa

wallahhi me too. thats why i made sure to bring it here. our somali arguments pale in comparison to these. and this is only a selection!!

Villainess

wallahhi me too. thats why i made sure to bring it here. our somali arguments pale in comparison to these. and this is only a selection!!
Honestly our Somali kings/queens were never THIS bad... we never wish harm upon each other "choke on bullets" WHAT? And personally, I have never seen a toxic somali couple so please do inform me

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Only Somali men look down on white women and men other races worship them in order to feel "superior" when they reproduce

This picture describes it perfectly

240px-Modesto_Brocos_-_Redenção_de_Cã.jpg

you guys know that out of every 50 of these anti-black male twitter account, maybe 1 is an actual black woman.

white incels have been exposed making these fake accounts to fuel a gender war.

Keo

VIP
I wouldn't say they move like the "incels". I've seen black women shitting on black men and get 84k likes all because a black guy made a prenup meme.

Alluring

Sayonara
I feel bad for them, imagine being a primarily single mother community and black men talk bad about the women who raised them, it’s a weird dynamic

Villainess

I feel bad for them, imagine being a primarily single mother community and black men talk bad about the women who raised them, it’s a weird dynamic
the same niggas who hate on darkskin women were raised by dark skin women. it's a never-ending cycle.

x z

you guys know that out of every 50 of these anti-black male twitter account, maybe 1 is an actual black woman.

white incels have been exposed making these fake accounts to fuel a gender war.
Nah, it’s too specific to b cadaan

Trending