Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not a bro :p

It's ok, all the other Dir have always been jealous of the Madaluug Dir because we were the royal family of the Dir.
:sass2:

:friendhug:Sis,

There's no need for them to be jealous. There is enough of our glory to go around. :trumpsmirk: I think the ladies must take charge.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

This is an example of a village in Awbare district. Look at the never ending farms. Thats where the people actually live.
2zt90f6.jpg

2zt90f6.jpg

Villages surrrounded by farms
w174u8.jpg

It's very different, only a person who travelled here can understand.

I agree. Don't let those foreign to our ends tell you about the demographic distribution or breakdown. They don't have validated statistics to back their claims, its all hearsay. Also, they probably hail from an elephant graveyard. :dead1:

A small part of Awbarre is Habar Awal. A straightish line from Wajale to Jijiga Woreda. They have historically had a border with the Jidwaaq closer to Jijiga city itself but have now concentrated themselves in Awbarre woreda. This does not mean that it is not an overwhelmingly Samaroon majority district, but it cannot be denied that they Habar Awal have a presence in the district.

As for Ciise, it is close but they edge it. They form around 20% of the urban population of Dire Dawa, and numerically dominate Sitti Zone even though Dembel (appx 70,000) is mainly Samaroon; and Gurguras and Hawiye also share some other districts with them. When you combine the roughly 300-350,000 Samaroons in Awbarre to the ones in Sitti, the Ciise still have the larger population.

As for 'Dir' cousins, lets keep it real, you are no closer to Isaaq than Ciise despite the fraudulent Bani Hashim myth that many Isaaqs subscribe to.Why do you think you guys, the Isaaq and the Ciise were the backbone of CabdiMajid's ESDL party? You also know very well that DNA is proving that a lot of them descend from the same recent common ancestor as your folk and the Ciise. This Ciise Somaliland MP explains it well, listen from 3.52 onwards.

Y'all gotta look at the bigger picture, none of you can stand alone in the unlikely event shit hits the fan in K5. I am not talking about fellow Somali clans, but the Oromo threat. Those Niggas have designs on all of Faafan and parts of Sitti.

Sorry I just saw the video. The Ciise xildhibaan was right, he completely denied the Binu Axmad fairytale looool. I've also seen many Isaaq who do not hate Dir and many who even claim Mahe Dir and do not subscribe to the Hashemite fairy tale. But who am I to tell someone how they should identify. It's up to them. I think @jugjugwacwac once said on this forum that he considers himself Shaykh Isaaq Maxamed Xanaftire Mahe Dir. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Whats our chances against Eastern Oromos with Dire dabhe and Harar?
its Somallis+ Hararis vs Eastern Oromos, its seems we would win, seeing as that most of our infrastructure and population is located near DD and Harar and Oromos do not, we could also count on Harar to back us up like in the 70s. Its like as if most people overestimating Oromos when we have the advantages.

If we have the chance Gobe and Bale mountain should be under Somali control to secure our water needs.

Last edited:
Whats our chances against Eastern Oromos with Dire dabhe and Harar?
its Somallis+ Hararis vs Eastern Oromos, its seems we would win, seeing as that most of our infrastructure and population is located near DD and Harar and Oromos do not, we could also count on Harar to back us up like in the 70s. Its like as if most people overestimating Oromos when we have the advantages.

If we have the chance Gobe and Bale mountain should be under Somali control to secure our water needs.
Harari ha isku haleynin, they are dead and gone
Swallowed by oromo.:kendrickcry:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Harari ha isku haleynin, they are dead and gone
Swallowed by oromo.:kendrickcry:
Doubt it , those that fought in the war and the Harari elders must still be around and besides, they are only 100k strong. i doubt the Harari elders would support besides swallowed by the Oromos today or in the future when the autonomous Somali Harari region could be still on the table. Yes, Oromos live in Harar but yall are overestimating them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sorry I just saw the video. The Ciise xildhibaan was right, he completely denied the Binu Axmad fairytale looool. I've also seen many Isaaq who do not hate Dir and many who even claim Mahe Dir and do not subscribe to the Hashemite fairy tale. But who am I to tell someone how they should identify. It's up to them. I think @jugjugwacwac once said on this forum that he considers himself Shaykh Isaaq Maxamed Xanaftire Mahe Dir. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me play devils advocate. Many Issaq do not identify as Dir. And for some that do it's merely a fall back after their Arab daddy myth burst. Also, there is no difference between someone who is Geri Kombe and HA in relation to us, even genetically. :manny: Two clans that border certain Samaroon and Cisse clans. My opinion, if you've always been Dir you remain. For others that want to claim us, go through a series of tests and we might consider your application. We need a formal indoctrination process.

Let me play devils advocate. Many Issaq do not identify as Dir. And for some that do it's merely a fall back after their Arab daddy myth burst. Also, there is no difference between someone who is Geri Kombe and HA in relation to us, even genetically. :manny: Two clans that border certain Samaroon and Cisse clans. My opinion, if you've always been Dir you remain. For others that want to claim us, go through a series of tests and we might consider your application. We need a formal indoctrination process.

Co-sign.

I completely agree with you. Officially they are considered non-Dir according to many scholarly works and the general opinion of Somalis.

About the application :deadrose::deadosama:

Doubt it , those that fought in the war and the Harari elders must still be around and besides, they are only 100k strong. i doubt the Harari elders would support besides swallowed by the Oromos today or in the future when the autonomous Somali Harari region could be still on the table. Yes, Oromos live in Harar but yall are overestimating them.

There is a serious reason to be concerned about Oromos, 200 years ago Harar and Dire Dawa was Somali. Harar is gone and they are trying the same with Dire Dawa.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wasnt sheikh isaaq wife dir? I think she birth zubeir awal ? Habar magaado was a dir princess from sanaag highlands no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts