Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Didn't you ask me why are there no Samaroon caleemo saars in Gabiley?

Eat your heart out!
This happened:

Qaar kamida odayaal dhaqmeedka beesha maxamed case ee gobolka gabilay ayaa shaaciyay in dhawaan ay caleema saari doonaan jiif caaqil ay yeelanayso bahwaynta bahabar aadan samaroon ee degta gobolka gabilay iyo tuulooyinka hoos yimaada gobolka gabilay. Hadaba xubnahan odayaasha ah ee shaaciyay inay dhawaan caleemo saari doonaan jiif caaqil ay yeelanayso beesha bahabar aadan samaroon ee maxamed case ayaa sidaasi ku sheegay may ay manta ku sugnayeen magaalo ganacsiyeedka wajaale oo ka tirsan gobolka gabiilay

http://oodweynemedia.com/?p=131260

http://www.gabileytoday.com/2017/04...waan-caleemo-saari-doonaan-jiif-caaqil-cusub/

What happened to show us an caleemo saar? :umad:

"Show me evidence of an Aadan Yoonis Suldaan caleemo sarring in Gabiley if you want to be taken serious. It's no secret 99% of you guys live in Ethiopia."

Mahamed Case nigga, really? You are trying to make a point when there's none.:hillarybiz:

Mahamed Case nigga, really? You are trying to make a point when there's none.:hillarybiz:

Sxb take your L and move on. Aadan Yoonis do not pass Wajaale, as for Maxamed Case in Gabiley they are known as Baha Samaroon. One of their clans crowned their Suldaan in Gabiley.

I have so much arsenal at my disposal, dont ever think in a million years that you can take Gabiley over the internet. Know your place. Or do you want me to continue?

Gabiley belongs to both of us, the district comissioner in the 60's was none other than the paternal uncle of Ahmed Ismail Samatar.

Take your L and move.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Sxb take your L and move on. Aadan Yoonis do not pass Wajaale, as for Maxamed Case in Gabiley they are known as Baha Samaroon. One of their clans crowned their Suldaan in Gabiley.

I have so much arsenal at my disposal, dont ever think in a million years that you can take Gabiley over the internet. Know your place. Or do you want me to continue?

They are known as bahasamaron because they were forced to form a coalition with other samaron subs to stand ground with Jibril ABokor. If Gabiley belongs to both of us then so does Northeast Awdal(Lughaya). Cheers. :nvjpqts:

They are known as bahasamaron because they were forced to form a coalition with other samaron subs to stand ground with Jibril ABokor. If Gabiley belongs to both of us then so does Northeast Awdal(Lughaya). Cheers. :nvjpqts:

Nice to see you finally backtracking and concede that we are very present and established in Gabiley, we're making progress now. Your more than welcome in Lughaya, the same clan that lives in Gabiley (Maxamed Case) are the dominant clan in Lughaya so I'm sure you can get along.

Behave yourselves now ok. Let me not hear you making ridiculous claims again.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nice to see you finally backtracking and concede that we are very present and established in Gabiley, we're making progress now. Your more than welcome in Lughaya, the same clan that lives in Gabiley (Maxamed Case) are the dominant clan in Lughaya so I'm sure you can get along.

Behave yourselves now ok. Let me not hear you making ridiculous claims again.
You guys are small minority in gabiley like the akisho. How come you guys dont have a single seat in the council?
The city council of Gabilay consists of 21 members.

15 are Sacad Muuse - Jibriil Abokor
2 are Sacad Muse - Cabdalle Abokor
1 is Afgaab Muuse
1 is Madigaan
1 is Akhiso
1 is Gurgure

Not one samaroon in the council. Even the akisho got more clout than yall:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/rwmain?docid=3ae6ab704

I been gabiley so i would know. Its majority Jibril abokor town while you guys are a minority who live in peace with us. But please dont claim it as a samaroon town.:russ:

Last edited:
You guys are small minority in gabiley like the akisho. How come you guys dont have a single seat in the council?

http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/rwmain?docid=3ae6ab704

I been gabiley so i would know. Its majority Jibril abokor town while you guys are a minority who live in peace with us. But please dont claim it as a samaroon town.:russ:

Thats because the Samaroon boycotted it. This year we had Cali Gabiley who is Samaroon running in Gabiley. This is a Samaroon xildhibaan from Gabiley this year:

That answers your first claim that we dont have anything. We were also the district commissioner in the 60's. We are not claiming it as a Samaroon town but we are saying it is shared and thats what it is whether you like it or not.

:trumpsmirk:

I know GB is the second largest sub clan in DDSI, i didnt agree with the idoor. :gaasdrink:

That is not it bro. Cannot be asked to engage in a FKD thread that has already been done on Somnet.

If one is to go by district population: OG, Ciise, Samaroon/Isaaq.

That is not it bro. Cannot be asked to engage in a FKD thread that has already been done on Somnet.

If one is to go by district population: OG, Ciise, Samaroon/Isaaq.

You need to do a re-calculation.
Count the numbers again.

Total population of Sitti Zone is 546,168 according to the 2014 count, take out at least 90,000 in the farming districts of Harawah Valley which is in Dembel. Whereas Faafan was 1,190,794. Of that 1,190,794, Awbere district which is overwhelmingly a purely Samaroon district given to them by Haile Selassis is 405,161.

Just go on Google Maps sattelite map and zoom in onto Awbere district. I kid you not, there is NOT a plot of land except that is all farms and densely populated.

I dont mind Ciise, they are our Dir cousins and will always be bonded with them through blood, history, marriage and tradition.

Re-calculate.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Count the numbers again.

Total population of Sitti Zone is 546,168 according to the 2014 count, take out at least 90,000 in the farming districts of Harawah Valley which is in Dembel. Whereas Faafan was 1,190,794. Of that 1,190,794, Awbere district which is overwhelmingly a purely Samaroon district given to them by Haile Selassis is 405,161.

Just go on Google Maps sattelite map and zoom in onto Awbere district. I kid you not, there is NOT a plot of land except that is all farms and densely populated.

I dont mind Ciise, they are our Dir cousins and will always be bonded with them through blood, history, marriage and tradition.

Re-calculate.

Bro, ignore the misinformed and allegiance double dippers that serve two masters whilst under the veil of neutrality.:mjlol:

@sophisticate

This is an example of a village in Awbare district. Look at the never ending farms. Thats where the people actually live.
2zt90f6.jpg

2zt90f6.jpg

Villages surrrounded by farms
w174u8.jpg

It's very different, only a person who travelled here can understand.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Are you guys having a GB reunion? If so it wouldn't be complete without the grand Ugas of Samaroon @Rooble :lolbron:

Btw I demand 3 of your finest girls as a way of continuing the centuries long Geri-GB alliance :westbrookswag:

Count the numbers again.

Re-calculate.

A small part of Awbarre is Habar Awal. A straightish line from Wajale to Jijiga Woreda. They have historically had a border with the Jidwaaq closer to Jijiga city itself but have now concentrated themselves in Awbarre woreda. This does not mean that it is not an overwhelmingly Samaroon majority district, but it cannot be denied that they Habar Awal have a presence in the district.

As for Ciise, it is close but they edge it. They form around 20% of the urban population of Dire Dawa, and numerically dominate Sitti Zone even though Dembel (appx 70,000) is mainly Samaroon; and Gurguras and Hawiye also share some other districts with them. When you combine the roughly 300-350,000 Samaroons in Awbarre to the ones in Sitti, the Ciise still have the larger population.

As for 'Dir' cousins, lets keep it real, you are no closer to Isaaq than Ciise despite the fraudulent Bani Hashim myth that many Isaaqs subscribe to.Why do you think you guys, the Isaaq and the Ciise were the backbone of CabdiMajid's ESDL party? You also know very well that DNA is proving that a lot of them descend from the same recent common ancestor as your folk and the Ciise. This Ciise Somaliland MP explains it well, listen from 3.52 onwards.

Y'all gotta look at the bigger picture, none of you can stand alone in the unlikely event shit hits the fan in K5. I am not talking about fellow Somali clans, but the Oromo threat. Those Niggas have designs on all of Faafan and parts of Sitti.

Last edited:
A small part of Awbarre is Habar Awal. A straightish line from Wajale to Jijiga Woreda. They have historically had a border with the Jidwaaq closer to Jijiga city itself but have now concentrated themselves in Awbarre woreda. This does not mean that it is not an overwhelmingly Samaroon majority district, but it cannot be denied that they Habar Awal have a presence in the district.

As for Ciise, it is close but they edge it. They form around 20% of the urban population of Dire Dawa, and numerically dominate Sitti Zone even though Dembel (appx 70,000) is mainly Samaroon; and Gurguras and Hawiye also share some other districts with them. When you combine the roughly 300-350,000 Samaroons in Awbarre to the ones in Sitti, the Ciise still have the larger population.

As for 'Dir' cousins, lets keep it real, you are no closer to Isaaq than Ciise despite the fraudulent Bani Hashim myth that many Isaaqs subscribe to.Why do you think you guys, the Isaaq and the Ciise were the backbone of CabdiMajid's ESDL party? You also know very well that DNA is proving that a lot of them descend from the same recent common ancestor as your folk and the Ciise. This Ciise Somaliland MP explains it well, listen from 3.52 onwards.

Y'all gotta look at the bigger picture, none of you can stand alone in the unlikely event shit hits the fan in K5. I am not talking about fellow Somali clans, but the Oromo threat. Those Niggas have designs on all of Faafan and parts of Sitti.

We can agree to disagree, I know the land as I'm from there.

Anyways all Somalis should work together in Ethiopia against the Oromo threat. They believe the entire Somali Region belongs to them and it was theirs.

@Yaxye

I appreciate the fact that you had a lot of opportunities to insult, degrade and say whatever you wanted but you didn't. You had a good upbringing. So I apologise to you for the trolling. :nvjpqts:

It was just banter. Don't take anything I said seriously, I just wanted to annoy some of your cousins. I don't know if you know this but one of the Sacad Muse subclans their ancestor is buried right near Aw-Barre town and they come and visit yearly, even from as far as Hargeisa. Your clan is no stranger in Aw-Barre, they are always welcome and will be like home Insha'Allah. :nvjpqts:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts